I love u both pragbhir n bedroom scene

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1)-Now since they know that they r loving n have feelings for each other they should confess to each other specially ragbhir 1st i kno he has done it many times but this time in sober n full consious way without any interruption b/w similarly pragati should also confess want a separate track n special episode for this confession.

2)-wondering abt the bedroom scene will they sleep on 1 bed only since ragbir used to sleep on sofa in that old house n now the new house room is small n plus They have already come close that night.hope we get a good scene on it .

Please share ur reviews.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Same here! I think they will. Coz now they are pretty close and I am damn sure he'd tease the hell out of her. 🤣 Like how he was in the morning. This is going on some extended foreplay and I am loving it. 

Also, can't we consolidate the posts and threads, coz there are fewer people here, but I have found you to be pretty consistent? Make a thread and whoever comes comment on that (apart from the main discussion thread of course), for every episode. If someone's made it, continue there. Coz, it'll encourage more people to come here. 

I absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW, but I want like lots more fun in the Forum too coz I think it deserves it. What say? 🤗 If fewer threads have lots of activity, it'll motivate people to visit more and comment more and the Forum would grow. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah finally  everything is fine and sorted between them. I hope they would sleep on same bed. smiley42

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Valannie

1)-Now since they know that they r loving n have feelings for each other they should confess to each other specially ragbhir 1st i kno he has done it many times but this time in sober n full consious way without any interruption b/w similarly pragati should also confess want a separate track n special episode for this confession.

I agree we need an official sober confession b/w praghbir but tdys epi was so beautiful raghbir pouring out his feelings to pragati as a friend and i also respect the amount of love he has for bani its unconditional and bani herself has witness this tdy the amount of love he has for her and the same amount he has for pragati too

well i understand that pragati is scared to reveal her truth becos of raghbir reaction but if she did reveal to him she needs to make up her mind after revealing the truth she wants to live as bani or pragati,for me she is only pragati

2)-wondering abt the bedroom scene will they sleep on 1 bed only since ragbir used to sleep on sofa in that old house n now the new house room is small n plus They have already come close that night.hope we get a good scene on it .

the guy actually gave her a hint once they enter the room thats why he hinted abt matteress and pillow how it was not there in the hut that they lived in but that dumbo girl ask him to shower though he agree to her but was annoyed that she did not get his hint😂...the fire has ignite in him after the close encounter and he was giving hints over hints🤣

well they shared a very intimate moment n also slept beside each other,i am sure they will sleep in the same bed

I want to be honest,i don't like their new room,the old room was the best...hope they shift back soon

Please share ur reviews.

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Please share ur reviews.

1) Exactly, pragati should confess as well and i want it to be as emotional and heart-warming as Raghbir's confession. Damn, this boy has my heart!! ❤️ "Aajse ye raghbir tumhare liye jiyega pragati, akhri saans tak.." hayyee mai pighalgayi!  such a  beautiful confession while looking so edible in that white robe! *drooling* ☺️

2) They will sleep on one bed only, but there will be a bit of awkwardness till they consummate i guess.😆 It'll be a treat to watch.

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Same here! I think they will. Coz now they are pretty close and I am damn sure he'd tease the hell out of her. 🤣 Like how he was in the morning. This is going on some extended foreplay and I am loving it. 

Also, can't we consolidate the posts and threads, coz there are fewer people here, but I have found you to be pretty consistent? Make a thread and whoever comes comment on that (apart from the main discussion thread of course), for every episode. If someone's made it, continue there. Coz, it'll encourage more people to come here. 

I absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW, but I want like lots more fun in the Forum too coz I think it deserves it. What say? 🤗 If fewer threads have lots of activity, it'll motivate people to visit more and comment more and the Forum would grow. 

@bold - same here, i wholeheartedly LOVE this show! Though few tracks were illogical but our PragHbir's chemistry made it bearable.  I agree, this show deserves huge amount of fame and love! ❤️ 

Let us all make the forum lively by making more threads.🤗