Jiyo jiyo Gopi Bahu. Mujhe pata thaa i am not supporting wrong person. Way to go Devo 😝😝😝😝😝🔥🔥🔥
Jiyo jiyo Gopi Bahu. Mujhe pata thaa i am not supporting wrong person. Way to go Devo 😝😝😝😝😝🔥🔥🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Finally neend se jaagi gopi bahu
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Finally neend se jaagi gopi bahu
Finally !! 😝😝
I don't think she is going to be the queen . Anyways best wishes to your lady , I hope she start providing some content with some entertainment soon coz Gopi bahu kaa nature idhar nahi chalega 😆
Originally posted by: Heart-Hacker
I don't think she is going to be the queen . Anyways best wishes to your lady , I hope she start providing some content with some entertainment soon coz Gopi bahu kaa nature idhar nahi chalega 😆
I just hope she proves it she is bossy. Shefali is disgusting i cant stand by her anymore. Remember at first when Paras tearred off her heart she fought with him but later hugged him and did drama. What a hypocrite !! 😕
I just hope she proves it she is bossy. Shefali is disgusting i cant stand by her anymore. Remember at first when Paras tearred off her heart she fought with him but later hugged him and did drama. What a hypocrite !! 😕
Agree . Not liking Shefali , she is doing wrong coz by this behaviour she would be in limelight and the housemates would start hating her . So yeah tough road ahead for her.
Where is Kokilaben to see this side of her Gopi Bahu 😂
Originally posted by: ranirox4500
Where is Kokilaben to see this side of her Gopi Bahu 😂
In Yrphk 🤣
Originally posted by: ranirox4500
Where is Kokilaben to see this side of her Gopi Bahu 😂
In Yrhpk 🤣
Woho!! Devo woke up !! Good going, I’m kind of hating Shefali already