Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Originally  posted by Irshita.

If Sultanat had been by his side, she would have never let him stab someone. But I can see her forgiving him - especially when her memory is back and she knows the full truth because that is who she is.   

ohhhhhhh.. hope not! Iam not prepared to forgive.. phir dhoka de ga usko!  ok Irshita, Saltanat may forgive him.. but not get back with him.. she should remain alone/ pursue the job Mainjaan left! woman power!

Forgiving is not the same as taking him back. She should never take him back because as you say he has done this dhokha once, he will do it again.   

eshasrk thumbnail

Irrespective of Saltanat having her memory or not, no one gives Zaroon the right to kill.....no one. Just like Kainaat has no right , Zaroon has no right too. Kainaat has committed a heinous crime and for that there is a law system to give her the punishment she deserves. He should have brought her to justice, instead of playing God. For Zaroon it was an eye for an eye.... and there is no forgiveness for that. No excuse justifies this. Not memory loss, not manipulation.....nothing. 

IF Saltanat ended up dead ( we know she wouldnt coz this is a show ) , where would he beg for forgiveness now that the truth is going to come infront of him ???? At least Madhav had more common sense and a better conscious than Zaroon has.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Irrespective of Saltanat having her memory or not, no one gives Zaroon the right to kill.....no one. Just like Kainaat has no right , Zaroon has no right too. Kainaat has committed a heinous crime and for that there is a law system to give her the punishment she deserves. He should have brought her to justice, instead of playing God. For Zaroon it was an eye for an eye.... and there is no forgiveness for that. No excuse justifies this. Not memory loss, not manipulation.....nothing. 

IF Saltanat ended up dead ( we know she wouldnt coz this is a show ) , where would he beg for forgiveness now that the truth is going to come infront of him ???? At least Madhav had more common sense and a better conscious than Zaroon has.

no one has a right kill including Zaroon and there is no forgiveness. BUT here it's about Sultanat. As a character, she is not stupid but she is kind and forgiving. She forgave Kainaat many times.

Also, I think it is important for her to forgive to truly move forward in her life. She doesn't have to forget or take him back. But it is chapter of her life that she has to close completely.

BTW - I can't hate Zaroon either. I have watched him from the first episode and have defended him many times - not because he is perfect but because he is human - one of the most human male leads on ITV. He has never been the faultless hero types.

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

no one has a right kill including Zaroon and there is no forgiveness. BUT here it's about Sultanat. As a character, she is not stupid but she is kind and forgiving. She forgave Kainaat many times.

Also, I think it is important for her to forgive to truly move forward in her life. She doesn't have to forget or take him back. But it is chapter of her life that she has to close completely.

BTW - I can't hate Zaroon either. I have watched him from the first episode and have defended him many times - not because he is perfect but because he is human - one of the most human male leads on ITV. He has never been the faultless hero types.

Yeah true tht. Totally agree with you. In order to move on with her life, Saltanat needs to forgive, otherwise it will hamper her future. Forgiving someone is needed, but one should not turn a blind eye to what is happening. At some point a line needs to be drawn. Saltanat forgave Kainaat many times, which almost killed her. She should hv taken action against her long time back. So lets see where this leads to. 

Maybe by next week, Saltu might be back in Shah Manzil when her memory returns 

swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hammie hammie hammie,

Lovely title and musing. Keep it up. Couldn't keep pace so have no idea what is going on. But will try to b regular. 

Keep writing. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by swansong

Hammie hammie hammie,taz taz taz!

welcome again to SPM. forum..  great to see you.

Lovely title and musing. Keep it up. Couldn't keep pace so have no idea what is going on. But will try to b regular. 

well you know how I feel about lions!   don't think it will ever change..   its  good to hear from you,  especially the appreciation, means a lot to me.. do come whenever your hectic life  allows it mate.. love hammie

Keep writing. ..  as you know its my sufiyana  junoon!!