Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

🤗🤗🤗

It's a shame really. I know the story is focused on mother-daughter, but I genuinely want to know more about HS and his side of the story. We know he has a cousin sister, so there obviously has to be an aunt or uncle. What's their story? Why didn't they come to the wedding? Can we learn about Lala & HS? How long have they been working together? Or even Naeem Bi; when did she move to the area? How did HS get along with Irfaan or Rubina? There's an obvious history between HS & Irfaan and Irfaan respects HS a lot as well. But if HS tries to interfere with his plans, I can see Irfaan bringing up the khoon ke rishta, and ghar ka mamla angle up with him.

I agree. Right now, Naeem Bi is the one who needs support and honestly, there's no one better to give it than HS.

We don't know how abusive Baig Saab was. I know abuse is abuse and it shouldn't be excused for any reason, but we don't know how bad it was for her. She might have stayed back because divorce wasn't an option for her (am not really sure how divorce is handled in the Muslim community), and it also could have been for her kids.

Agreed. This may be his only chance to show Naeem Bi how much she means to her, but it will still have to be done on her own terms. It's a delicate matter and he can't just barge into their family matters. It sucks again for him because through actions he is her son, but his blood fails him to prove him so. If Naeem Bi chooses to take legal support, then he can stand by her with no hesitation whatsoever.

With her own children, there's a different kind of ache for NB. They live away from her so she has to live with their absence and yearn for just a glimpse of them. But with HS, even though he was right in front of her, she still couldn't reach out to him and protect him from himself. That's a whole different kind of ache that a mother should never have to go through.

I would also love to learn more about him, especially his younger days. How he bonded with Lala, etc. Yes, it's obvious that Irfan respects HS a lot as well, but for sure if HS started to get involved in their family matters, he wouldn't be so happy. 

Just like the consent form scene, I'd be heartbroken if not sharing NB's DNA is what prevents him from being able to help her. At least he can stand by her for moral support, especially when Khatri will get involved. I really really want to see this, please CVs itni meherbaani kar do. 

@bold Absolutely. I can't imagine how she must have felt in those days. No wonder she started talked to pigeons. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

At this point, I don't think she'll understand HS' place in her life even if something major were to happen. That GP for example, secured her spot in the Haveli but it did nothing about the trust that she lost in him. I know she has exams to focus on right now and shouldn't be thinking about these issues a lot, but it needs to be addressed at some point. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

And HS may not ask her to prove her worth, but as a viewer, I need to see it. HS has always been put in a position where he has had to prove himself. If Minnie has to do the same, phir kaunsa pahad toot pare ga? I will even go as far as saying that the Imarti track doesn't count because if it had solidified them as father-daughter, then the CD fiasco would have never taken place.

I still wonder why Minnie didn't challenge him or fight with him about the CD issue. Why did she stay quiet? I think it's because she was insecure about her place in his life and was still affected by Kammo's words. So perhaps she didn't feel she had any haq over him. 

I also need to see her prove her worth, whether HS asks for it or not. She is going to hurt him in a major way very soon and I don't know if she can get back in his good books so easily. She can't take him and his forgiveness for granted every time. 

I think the Imarti track solidified their bond but not as father-daughter. That was just the beginning. 

What worries me is the way she told Babita her promise was a lie, would she also one day tell HS that her promise of never leaving him was also no longer valid? I guess she will do this in anger but it will kill him, because I have feeling she will leave him, if not physically the house she will leave him emotionally. I don't know why I have been getting these strong vibes of late. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

I would also love to learn more about him, especially his younger days. How he bonded with Lala, etc. Yes, it's obvious that Irfan respects HS a lot as well, but for sure if HS started to get involved in their family matters, he wouldn't be so happy. 

Just like the consent form scene, I'd be heartbroken if not sharing NB's DNA is what prevents him from being able to help her. At least he can stand by her for moral support, especially when Khatri will get involved. I really really want to see this, please CVs itni meherbaani kar do. 

@bold Absolutely. I can't imagine how she must have felt in those days. No wonder she started talked to pigeons.

It's tragic really. He couldn't save his mom and Imarti. For Minnie, he was reminded of his status and with Naeem Bi, it'll be the same. Every single time, he's reminded of his limitations and of how powerless he truly is.

Moral support is great, but I feel like, just once, he'll want to truly save her. He couldn't save one mother from ruin; at least he can save another.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

I still wonder why Minnie didn't challenge him or fight with him about the CD issue. Why did she stay quiet? I think it's because she was insecure about her place in his life and was still affected by Kammo's words. So perhaps she didn't feel she had any haq over him. 

I also need to see her prove her worth, whether HS asks for it or not. She is going to hurt him in a major way very soon and I don't know if she can get back in his good books so easily. She can't take him and his forgiveness for granted every time. 

I think the Imarti track solidified their bond but not as father-daughter. That was just the beginning. 

What worries me is the way she told Babita her promise was a lie, would she also one day tell HS that her promise of never leaving him was also no longer valid? I guess she will do this in anger but it will kill him, because I have feeling she will leave him, if not physically the house she will leave him emotionally. I don't know why I have been getting these strong vibes of late.

It's possible. Or maybe she's just waiting for the right time?

I mean, she got her GP last week, and that same night she had heard Irfaan. At that point, her grandparents took over her entire mind and HS and the whole CD thing took another seat back. But I have a feeling that the more it keeps getting put to the side, it's going to come out in an ugly fashion.

She could still very well be affected by Kammo. After all she could have told HS about what Khatri was saying when HS had asked her. Maybe it's haq, maybe it's lack of trust. She did after all say that he won't understand her.

Ufh! If she ever says something like that to HS, then there's no going back. Something will break inside of HS and whatever hopes or dreams he had with her will be shattered. Even if they do reconcile, I don't see them ever having the same kind of relationship ever again. HS will be devastated if something like this were to ever happen.