Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

YUSHYYYY You're here too OMG ❤️ I'm so happy 😳

NORRR!🤗 I'm glad you're here as well! ❤️ Very eagerly waiting for the weekend to read up your work.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yush001

Welcome to Bepanah Pyaar forum Nor! 🤗 The episode was PragHbirlicious! ☺️ and the comfort level ishita and pvp has commendable👏, they bring the characters alive! 

And "This man is the definition of heated, raw, male desire." Couldn't agree more! Pvp is love.❤️  his soft touches and intense stare were fire! 🔥☺️ and Arijit singh's voice in the background was like cherry on top. 

Damn i knew they wouldn't cosummate their marriage so soon! 🤣It's almost 80+ episodes. But it was so sensuous! ☺️ Perfectly done by pvp and ishita, their chemistry is fire! ❤️ 

The precap!! - "Mai do tukdon me nahi jeena chahta pragati, mai tumhare saath jeena chahta hoon!" Raghbir finally confessed in his conciousness.❤️ No drunk confessions anymore. 

And by the way, i would love to read something written by you on Praghbir, please! 🤗

I loved the precap too. And I love the way he looks at her, as if she's the best thing in the world and she's the only that matters with that cute smile on his face. Consummation, I didn't know what to expect. I was put off with the hut precap yesterday. But it was unbelievably awesome. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

Heyy! Yes from KZK forum! Let's fill this forum too.

Yes, We Can!! 🥳

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi @vena.cava I m Sia. Welcome to the BP forum

Loved your review....I agree. Raghbir is amazing. SUCH A BABE and love how well PVP plays him. 

I ve been at garba so I haven't watched the episode. Would it be OK if I responded once I watch the episode0????

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Hi @vena.cava I m Sia. Welcome to the BP forum

Loved your review....I agree. Raghbir is amazing. SUCH A BABE and love how well PVP plays him. 

I ve been at garba so I haven't watched the episode. Would it be OK if I responded once I watch the episode0????

OMG OFC IT WOULD BE MORE THAN OKAY! Nice to meet you Sia, please feel free to call me Nor!❤️

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I would also like to say that Jahapanah has insane 6 pack abs and PVP is not quite there yet but he is defo DEFO HOT!!!!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

This is my first post on this forum because Raghbir is seriously something else🤣

welcome🤗i agree raghbir is definitely something else and only pragati can handle him😂

That entire initial sequence where Pragati is talking about ethics and he's like screw ethics do you want to survive or not?? OMG. Whoever writes this man's dialogues clearly enjoy themselves so incredibly, and Pearl has SO MUCH fun acting out Raghbir 😆 I can't stand this buffoon I love him so much. 

the dialogues are excellently written for raghbir be it romance,emotional,sarcasm,anger,heartbreak the dialogues are top notch,i will say we have good writers keeping raghbir character sketch in mind and write his dialogues and scenes while what can i say for the man who is performing the character with so much ease...he is just dynamic

Then the whole tripti sequence, aatma ko shaanti mili na as he makes her take a drink of it to feel warmer. I CAN'T. He's so ridiculous you can't help but root for him 🤣 Sarcasm, wit, a flower full of thorns that when you touch blooms beneath your tips. He's so damn much yaar. And then pearl's improv when Prags is singing the antakshri song and he's like nodding his head forward like a rooster OMG 🤣 Honestly who IS this man?? Just one of a kind truly. 

to be honest in this sequence more than praghbir i saw pvp-ishita enjoying the scenes and playing the game...it was totally them with praghbir perfect touch

One thing I love about him is how unabashed he is when he stares at Pragati. He lounges and makes it incredibly obvious that he's looking at her. There is so much heat, almost predatory in the way his eyes always follow her. He doesn't know what to do with her, and in turn he doesn't know what to do with himself because of it. 

i completely...nothing more i can add you have describe it all seriously the gaze when pragati was changing that gaze was something else,fire was raging in him but at the same he was calm n composed and his self-control was intact,gosh very rare i see such sensuous scene,the gaze following her was equally sensuous

Their equation was on full display today, the way they tease, banter, want to eat each other's heads off but can't stand to be away from the other. The tick tick countdown as the other takes swigs of alcohol while trying to figure out a song, just perfect. You can just tell how much fun they all had with this episode, it was such a joy to watch. 

the face was evident enough they had fun shooting it too..it was so natural n surreal and the comfort level was another level,there was not one moment of acting in that sequence...it just went in flow,this is first time in my decades old experience saw such a scene where the flow is real when actually its a scene shot...applause for pvp-ishita

It was indeed a joy to watch the sequence even in such fun moment,raghbir can't stop gazing at pragati

But the way he offers his hand to her, the way he looks at her, as their song plays in the bg. G OD ☺️ The slow way his hand engulfed hers, caressing it as he refuses to take his eyes off of her. That was PERFECT. The whole time he's watching her and compelled she can't look away either. 

the moment was so passionate and the song was just perfect,gosh his gaze n touch,the whole dance sequence and the forehead kiss just display his love,affection and passion for her and she could not resist him...

the self-control b/w them is very strong but at this moment it was shouting,break all the walls and distances and immerse as one soul

And then the sequence changes and Laal Ishq takes over as he trails her wet skin slowly with her fingers. This man is the definition of heated, raw, male desire. But even when he's holding her he's so soft with her. There is no rough demand, no pushing, just soft touches, and that finger under her chin to lift her face to kiss her forehead??? UGH U GH UGHHHH. I love this man so much I'm gonna explode. He knows exactly what she needs. She needs softness and yearning and trust, and he is so slow, so deliberately slow to give it all to her because he wants her to want him in that moment. And when she closes her eyes, succumbing to him, giving into him, he closes his eyes as well, but then immediately retracts. 

the scene was aesthetic,there is no words to define...it was passionately gorgeous and its that moment that they could be one soul all the walls n barriers are broken,the moment is here n sealed but than the perfect gentleman raghbir is knowing that its unfair to pragati as he did not forget bani uff that self-control is commendable seriously raghbir is something else when it comes to his self-control being deadly drunk or coming close to such intimate moment,i held high respects for him...he respect her,that moment i did not see the passionate intimate moment but i saw the immense respect for her...to be honest this was the moment for consummation and pragati has given him the permission but the guy conscience did not let him to do so as he felt its being unfair to pragati,thats a husband giving respect to his wife and here the respect is for both the womens he loves bani&pragati(its still unknown to him pragati is bani),he has not forget bani so going close to pragati means cheating bani memories and his monologue of not coming close to pragati till he forgets bani means being fair to the women he loves and its for pragati...he wants to be fair n wants himself totally immerse in pragati and for that he has to forget his past and pragati understands why retracts back

its just a passionate intimate moment b/w praghbir but if keeping the intimate moment aside and just look at it in emotions view gosh what a beautiful scene written by the team...i have never ever seen such,trust me...this was something else altogether with high quotient physical n emotional connect

the thought process of this sequence worth applause to the writers

men are men they are weak in self-control unlike womem who are most strongest in it but here we have a ML who has a strong self-control at the same he respects his wife and this quality is rare in men

And once again he shows us why he's so damn different, he pulls away because he doesn't want to be unfair to Pragati. He wants to completely the erase the essence of the woman who isn't her, to give his ALL to Pragati. MY GOD! And then when he wakes and sneaks a picture of her, I love how much he doesn't deny what he feels. He watches her with a happy smile and she's so annoyed LOL. I love how quickly these two can switch from sensuous to hilarity. And ofc he pulls the cliche we totes did it in the sack yday BUT I LOVE HIM.

the cute smiling look he gave pragati was so cute n he just love to tease her

What a treat this episode was - especially when he voices his concerns in the precap. 

best epi till date

mafaaza12 thumbnail

@mages & @ vena u both put each word perfectly👏

I didn't expect this week would start lyk fire. Totally unexpected. Pragbhir on the verge of consuming but they want to clear their lives mess first, yet wise decision though. PvP - ishita nailed it.

Their morning was so bliss. Thankfully NO awkwardness btw them & for us too😉.  Otherwise it would be so cliche & typical. They switch in to their funny banter mode again. Afterall our pragbhir is such.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Episode was too good and too hot to handle ☺️☺️☺️. Pragbhir just burn the screens with their hotness. I must say Pearishita are doing amazing job as pragbhir. 

Antara123 thumbnail

I LOVED the episode today as well. It was so beautiful. Raghbir is HUSBAND goals, Boyfriend goals ALL GOALS.  Why can't I find a guy like him man? Someone who gushes, blushes, flirts, teases, let's the kid in him come out, gets his way with his charm and innocence, who's super good looking, who isn't goody two shoes but isn't the bad guy either, GOSH. How can someone be SO perfect?  

Oh, and let out all artifice, and have tea desi style 🤪 I am going crazy. And MAGGI. ❤️