Police & Scientist Is Great Combination

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

it has to be one of the best epi till date for me and its dedicated to Ridhir❤👍🏻the whole cast was excellent but chemistry b/w param-riddhima was the highlight for me😍they look gorgeous together and randhir is true love❤

Randhir Agnihotri what elements did god put in his brains that he is super intelligent,i loved the way he saved amrita and he loves amrita as much as he loves his parents

I loved Ridhir jungle journey and it was hilarious with randhir roaming around the jungle with banyan n boxer and param has to be the EK first ML who roam this way🤣...i have not seen in any ML of EK show roaming in banyan n boxer😂

special mention ridhimma looks super gorgeous in that pink saree,so beautiful n elegant with grace❤

the whole hut sequence with Tera Fitoor song was beautiful❤

finally coming to the part,randhir really loves amrita like crazy and i could see the pain in his eyes when he confess to amrita that he really loves her,there was pain,sincerity and love in randhir's eyes for amrita that even she too got melted till sesha enters n bite her(sesha EK's kaali naagin,seriously EK is obsessed with naagins🤣and we all know sesha is kaali naagin n here she grace her entry😂)

and we saw the whole madness n love for amrita,he really loves her to the core and can't live w/o her and its evident now...i got to see the emotional side of randhir and also got to know abt his wounds n pain he is nursing in his heart and amrita is healing it,randhir has everything and a best friend ansh yet he was lonely deep down and yearning for love and this is something that even ansh is unaware about,its only amrita whom makes him happy and completes him ..he loves her way too much how will he maintain a distance from amrita in future,he already confess that he has no life w/o amrita...gosh the words he utter to amrita was touching 'tumne promise ki mujhe chodkar nahin jaoge,i love u naa'...he really loves amrita deeply and i love how its been shown randhir being scientist knows A-Z of science the way he search the plant that will destroy the poison...a passionate lover whose profession is a scientist,ts a deadly combination,amrita is one lucky women noone can love amrita like randhir does and he will be the greatest husband to her in future

amrita is very clear in her mind that she loves randhir and ansh is just a friend,she is guilty that she has come b/w 2 friends at the same the consequences of the truth if randhir gets to know the truth,the fear of loosing randhir and breaking Dhiransh friendship

I am glad that amrita did not listen to her folks and tried to tell randhir the truth that ansh loves her but she rejects him...it was a good move by amrita since she is always honest and now that everything is clear b/w Ridhir but again circumstances is not letting her thus i think ansh will vent out the truth in anger and randhir gets to know it and this truth might create a distance b/w Ridhir...randhir will feel guilty for falling his love with his bro's love and amrita guilty of coming in b/w Dhiransh and this guilt will create distance b/w Ridhir

ansh what kind of a friend he is,just for amrita love he can hurt his best friend and join hands with jiya,he even kill the duplicate of govind,he is doing one sin over another to take revenge on randhir,was he a true friend to randhir?the bad just overshadowed the good he did in the past for randhir,we can give an excuse that jiya solution is working but ansh had revenge in his mind even before jiya injected the solution,the moment he saw Ridhir intimacy,the anger n jealousy exposed...he confess to jiya that he cannot kill randhir but to be honest he has already killed his friendship with randhir with his chosen path of destruction...instead of talking and confronting randhir,he betrayed his friendship and backstab him due to his anger,jealousy,obsession and revenge on his mind

like i say,ansh heart is broken but that doesn't mean that he chose the path of destruction,but he chose the path of destruction himself due to his inner flaws and the guy is very mature and know the rights and wrongs still he chose self-destruction for illusion n obsession...i feel sad to say that its only amrita for randhir now 

Ridhir in lab,do you guys remember a scene in which amrita says that she wished that randhir was like his father and at last she got to know the truth that randhir is like his father...an intelligent scientist and she has fallen in love with a scientist ...she got to know randhir's secret and agree to the fact that he is a genius...what a great combination police and scientist working together,i love the way she listen to randhir explaining to her abt science of how mongoose plant destroy poison and i guess science(chemistry)is her weak subject😂as she hates the smell of the solution that randhir was making ...the fact is she is very proud of randhir and the glow was seen in her face and also apologise to randhir for not trusting him...a slow n steady relationship b/w Ridhir 

what i love abt randhir he is a intelligent brilliant scientist but has a golden heart who cares abt others first rather than himself,how easily he forgive amrita and in future if he gets to know that ansh is in love with amrita,he will sacrifice his love for his friendship...thats our Randhir Agnihotri and this one reason why even amrita is deeply in love with him,the man is all love❤

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The best thing I loved abt Haiwaan was Randhir Ansh Friendship which is now tainted thanks to Ansh n his insecurities.. Whereas RiDhir is slowly growing on me 😌 

Really the whole jungle scene specially Randhir taking off his clothes to mislead Jia's men didn't make any sense to me 😅 Why would someone take off all his clothes in a jungle to leave a clue to their direction 🤔 

Now coming to cottage scene I'll say the same thing I've tweeted - In ITV universe whenever leads are lost in a jungle there's an abandoned cottage ready for them with abandoned nice clothes specially a beautiful saaree for the girl 😜 oh n abandoned fresh apples too 😂😂😂 

"Shesha" arrives n seems like she knew what she was there for 😂😂 So Shesha entered the cottage n headed towards Amrita in jet speed bite her n was thrown out of the cottage by Randhir.. Cameo appearance for Shesha over 😂😂 

The scene that followed reminds me of the famous Sarth snakebite n rescue scene from Sadda Haq n how that scene was trolled back then so no comment 😜 

Amrita is pretty much clear that she loves Randhir n I doubt she would have said yes to Ansh had he proposed 1st.. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: InCenDia

The best thing I loved abt Haiwaan was Randhir Ansh Friendship which is now tainted thanks to Ansh n his insecurities.. Whereas RiDhir is slowly growing on me 😌 

its abt individual personalities,what we saw b/w randhir-ansh was a bond not their individual personalities,both are different from each other in personalities and  more than their bond i was observing their personalities individually

randhir is intelligent and mature but very emotional and he can sacrifice anything for his loved ones be it life and love,there is a kind of emotional madness in him for the people he loves and he can go any extend for them

if to give an example,if he comes to know that ansh loves amrita,he is torn b/w love and friendship but the emotional madness he has for ansh,though loving amrita crazily he will not think twice breaking her heart just for his friend

he is hurt and in pain,he will never express and keep it in his heart with a smile and thats what happen when amrita rejects his love

his love is unconditional

ansh is practical,he has anger and jealousy in him and that leads to his insecurities,yes he does everything for randhir even sacrifice his life for him BUT thats only till randhir or anyone else is not eyeing his fav posession and in this case its amrita...he is fine with everything that randhir does and even supports him but he will not accept when it comes to his most fav possession and thats amrita

even if randhir informs him that he loves amrita,he will not accept it becos amrita belongs to him in his mind...his love is limited till randhir doesn't eye amrita

just look how cruel he was with randhir...no friend who sacrifice n support his friend will be this cruel just becos his friend falls in love with the same women he loves

he had revenge on his mind and if he is in the right track even jiya manipulation n solution will not work on him...instead of confronting randhir,he is backstabbing his bro

its abt individual personalities...

Ridhir,well their love is progressing into a strong bond neither jiya nor ansh can destroy till randhir himself distance himself or amrita...it was childhood bond and when grown up they met,they don't know each other much thus the trust issues and now slowly they getting to know each other and i love the gradual progress

Really the whole jungle scene specially Randhir taking off his clothes to mislead Jia's men didn't make any sense to me 😅 Why would someone take off all his clothes in a jungle to leave a clue to their direction 🤔

EK does😂but the scene was hilarious,param is the first male lead of EK shooting a scene with vest n boxer with his gorgeous female co-star...thinking abt that its hilarious,shooting the scene is his job but roaming with riddhimma in such avatar,he must be shy🤣

Now coming to cottage scene I'll say the same thing I've tweeted - In ITV universe whenever leads are lost in a jungle there's an abandoned cottage ready for them with abandoned nice clothes specially a beautiful saaree for the girl 😜 oh n abandoned fresh apples too 😂😂😂 

well its ITV rules but what sets apart is the chemistry and magic of each couple how its different and Ridhir were gorgeous

"Shesha" arrives n seems like she knew what she was there for 😂😂 So Shesha entered the cottage n headed towards Amrita in jet speed bite her n was thrown out of the cottage by Randhir.. Cameo appearance for Shesha over 😂😂 

N4 is on tbe way...special appearance🤣

The scene that followed reminds me of the famous Sarth snakebite n rescue scene from Sadda Haq n how that scene was trolled back then so no comment 😜 

I did not watch SH due to disconnection of the channel by the service but whatever i see...param was phenomenal...hands down

Amrita is pretty much clear that she loves Randhir n I doubt she would have said yes to Ansh had he proposed 1st.. 

exactly...ansh is highly mistaken,Ridhir has a soft corner for each other since childhood randhir remembers her every single thing from childhood,her habits,he knows abt amrita's allergy to certain antiseptic something that ansh doesn't know and amrita knows that randhir likes imli which he eats in childhood

they have this liking for each other since childhood only those who has feelings in childhood remembers such minor details of each other and randhir even amrita's mom's watch concern him...thats liking since childhood

when they grown up owing to careers they separated but i am sure amrita knows his doings and she is irritated with randhir's drunk n cassanova image something that got her blinded by her real feelings something that randhir showed to the world while randhir knows his own personality n also amrita's his feelings grew for her again something he hides in his heart all this long emerge again after meeting and knowing her again

he has many GFs but boys are boys in college and his heart was always reserve for amrita and one girl cheated him but he did not react in his college days but when amrita was hurt he went crazy and it could be seen that she was his love always

amrita too,in the facade of randhir created in her mind,she saw the real person,he is neither the cassanova nor drunkard...he is a nice guy and one women's man,the only time he seem slightly drunk was in the party after amrita rejected him,he was so down,slightly drunk n gloomy though his presence of mind was excellent

she fall in love again with the real randhir and now she knows he is a intelligent scientist n genius

the feelings were there for each other in childhood it just grew AGAIN 

ansh is highly mistaken even if he proposed,she would have rejected

I just hope randhir doesn't break amrita's heart for a backstabber friend,she loves him too much n so does he...randhir has only amrita in his life now if he creates the distance b/w them...both will be miserable and he will be lonely....amrita completes him as a person even though ansh is his BF

he is going to be devastated...shattered...heartbroken and drunk when he gets to know the truth

to be honest,keeping the sci-fi out Ridhir love story is subtle n touching...i don't know how EK manage the theme but she definitely nail what she is best for a beautiful love story of Ridhir and noone can portray Ridhir individually and as a couple except for param-riddhima...they are the soul of Randhir n Amrita