Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Thia os was so beautiful. Aur kahan makers lagey pade hain babita ka faults ginane main. I too dont want to see mahaan heroine. But they have ruined babitas character to a great extent.

Thank you! 🤗

Loll, I don't mind the CVs bringing up Babita's flaws. I'm actually very interested in them. However, they need to balance out her flaws with her good qualities. Right now, they're tinging any positive qualities she may have with her negative ones.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

This was so good Gur... Visual imagination made me feel so happy.....

Thank you so much! 🤗

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

Amazing!! 👏

You depicted the entire family and I love love love it. ❤️

Thank you for writing this!

Thanks!

Since I'm not used writing the other characters intensively, I hope I was able to get them right.

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thanks!

Since I'm not used writing the other characters intensively, I hope I was able to get them right.

While reading the Poonam bit, I could imagine her character behaving exactly in that manner. The teasing, the mischievous nature and Babes was so cutely embarrassed. 

As for NB, oho mazza aa gaya.

"Insaan hoon, koi gaadi ni jo raftaar se bhaagi chali jaoon." This line is so apt.

She is loving but upar se kaafi sakth hain. She will call a spade a spade no matter what. Her being angry on Babita for not looking after Minnie properly was beautiful. The daadi being angry on her poti's behalf. ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Aahhhhaaaaa!

What a wonderful gorgeous gift I've got here!!! Thank you soooo much Gur🤗

I'm feeling so lucky! Love you!

I just LOVEEEEEED the payal scene. Chalo Khatri ke bahaane hi sahi, Babita ne itna sochta toh HS ke baare mein. And the delicacy of the topic was so beautifully expressed. I could feel butterflies while reading it. So lovely and warm.

OMG! Yeh Samosa scene kya tha? Haaye bhagwaan, yeh Babita hai ki kaun hai? Hahahaha. Tbh, I felt a major disconnect there. I've never seen her that way till now so it seems quite unbelievable that she's capable of that. And before she reaches that level, there has to be a lot of things that have to happen. That was so explicitly done, lord. I had my eyes wide open!

Total Lahu muh lag gaya feels.

I liked how you addressed the lehenga issue with less drama. Show mein toh bohot sataaya tha Mini ko, this seemed so much better! Again, NB saving the day for all of them.

OMG I love this authoritative Babita, sternly ordering him around and that dekh lena was too good!!! 

Last part toh mhanne laga ki woh scene mein Imarti thi. I know I'm not supposed to feel like that but that was some awesome combination of Babita and Imarti standing there, bold and beautiful.

All in all - chakde phadde!!!! 

Mhanne ibb aur zyaada OS chahiye thaare se😎

Haha, you're most welcome jaana! 🤗

LMAO, the payal, the samosa and the end kiss scene worried me quite a bit. I wasn't sure if I was writing her completely out of character. And then there's the fact that whatever was shown this week made me lose touch with Babita in big ways. I'm starting to feel like I have no idea who this woman is.

In this OS, yes, she was very bold and there are still a lot of things she needs to work through, but her issues don't exempt her from having desires. It was a very small and daring step that she took. She may be hesitant from taking further ones but at least she was honest about what she was feeling with HS and most importantly, herself. That self-acceptance is the biggest step she can take towards removing herself from all the self-imposed shackles.

Loll, this lehenga was the whole purpose of me writing this OS. 😆 I really didn't like how they needlessly made Minnie worry so much, when they knew she was already stressed about so many things.

Haha, that bit was inspired from our own Babita. In the initial episodes, pura haq jatati thi HS par. 😆

Never once thought of Imarti whilst writing that scene but it was interesting to read that you did. 😆

LMAO, of course you do. 😆

I'm already working on a short one, and the longer shaadi one is still a WIP. Hopefully I'll have it up next week.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

While reading the Poonam bit, I could imagine her character behaving exactly in that manner. The teasing, the mischievous nature and Babes was so cutely embarrassed. 

As for NB, oho mazza aa gaya.

"Insaan hoon, koi gaadi ni jo raftaar se bhaagi chali jaoon." This line is so apt.

She is loving but upar se kaafi sakth hain. She will call a spade a spade no matter what. Her being angry on Babita for not looking after Minnie properly was beautiful. The daadi being angry on her poti's behalf. ❤️

Oh thank goodness. I was afraid of butchering up their characters.

It was easier for me to write Poonam since she's a very likable and open minded person. With Naeem Bi, there is that generational gap. I didn't want her to sound too condescending or act in a way that she wouldn't simply because it would serve the plot. But I'm glad it all came out well. ^.^

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This was just wonderful to read, I could have gone on and on!

The Babita here reminded me of the Babita we saw in Tum Pukaar Lo, where she was enticing HS with her hair and those suggestive looks. 

Also, loved the HS' concern that he was becoming fat, considering all the push ups and squats he keeps doing. 

Keep 'em coming, Gur!

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Oh my my gur... What a beautiful one...loved it.... 🤗

j&b84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow I really loved the OS.. can you please write more.. your word were very easy to Visual imagination o hanita...:)