Trust & Friendship

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

i am glad that there is goodness in ansh,i just hope before ansh turns into complete haiwan,randhir connects the dots together and save him from being evil

ansh is flawed,yes he will do anything for friendship but when it comes to amrita thats a different story,he has jealousy n anger in him which makes him grey while randhir if he gets to know that ansh is in love with amrita he will sacrifice his love and life for ansh and thats the difference b/w ansh-randhir,for randhir his friendship is unconditional but ansh its conditional...randhir can give up everything for friendship even love but can't say the same for ansh...if there is no negativity in your heart even jiya solution will not able to do anything but when ansh has this anger,jealousy,obsession in him the solution will definitely take control over him that even randhir cannot bring him back through his friendship

the kangan scene b/w Ridhir was beautiful and emotional,randhir misses his parents and it showed his emotional side how lonely he was w/o his parents and only ansh was his strength but than he still miss his parents,this scene seal the deal that after his mom,its amrita for him who has taken the equal place of his mom but than its sad that his friend has gone far away from him now he has only amrita...i felt sad when he told amrita that he has only her n ansh in his life...it makes me think of our parents too,value and love them till they are with us...life is unpredictable

who says he is a cassanova,the man is one women's man😍

how many haiwans will make an entry,focus on ansh only so yeti master has a bro and he wants to kill the scientist(randhir),police(amrita),super human(ansh)

what is with this jiya,every night there are different men beside her...does her father know abt his daughter rangeela life?every night she is spending nights with different men

ansh proposal to amrita,she is very clear that ansh is her friend but than the 'shayad',which means if ansh propose her first than she will accept but what ansh did not think that if he propose her,she might accept out of friendship but she will still fall in love with randhir as its clearly seen that amrita though had love-hate relationship with randhir but has a soft-corner for him...ansh propose her or not she will still fall in love with randhir...though he has accepted amrita's rejection but than this is silence before the storm and something big is definitely running into his mind...he is definitely not accepting Ridhir and has bigger plans for them

i love our scientist randhir agnihotri...kitna intelligent hai apna hero❤...i just love him in his scientist avatar,how he went into jungle and took all the samples and went into his lab and does his investigations regards to who attacked him...who will not fall in love with such a intelligent guy?he is a magnet thus all the girls attracts towards him

his warning to jiya to stay away from his loved ones were fire🔥and i love the way how jiya taunt him that amrita will not like it if he flirts with her and hear something from him that she should not have😂...intelligent randhir is, he knows that jiya knows abt Ridhir thus the warning👍🏻hit n miss b/w ansh-randhir though ansh has spot him🤮i can't believe he can betray his friend and backstab him...he is in a MU regards to randhir than talk to him before joining hands with jiya for revenge and winning back amrita,his plan is to separate Ridhir but he will not kill randhir...what abt amrita's feelings?well ansh is heartbroken and we do feel bad but joining hands with jiya was totally his decision and his beginning steps towards self-destructions and neither we van blame randhir or amrita for it...he chose it himself and he very well knows the rights n wrongs and look what he have done the first step to betray his friend,scare the village and took randhir's name...but than he save the kid there is slight goodness in him but seems like temporary basis

jiya told amrita the truth of randhir n his lab

at last truth is known to amrita that randhir is a scientist and there is a hidden lab in his home...the whole scene was excellent in performance by param-riddhimma,amrita is shattered by randhir truth and he wants her to trust him...like i always say randhir needs to share his truth to amrita to win her trust...yes amrita loves him but she knows nothing abt him while amrita is very clear to him...love is abt sharing each other lives and trusting each other if there is lie its never a relationship,amrita can only trust him if he share his life to her...they love each other and wants to spend their lives together...they should not be any lies and hidden secret with each other...this is 1st lesson henceforth there will be no lies and hidden truth b/w them...i am glad that amrita at last got to know that her love of the life is a intelligent scientist

amrita's folks accepted amrita's relationship with randhir and they also got to know that both guys loves amrita...her dad ask her to hide the fact to randhir and let ansh tell randhir the truth while amrita wants to tell the truth to randhir...she is in a fix and blame herself for coming b/w 2 friends but her dad ask her to hide the fact n let ansh tells the truth to randhir...this truth is definitely going to mess up Ridhir relationship and i guess this is why randhir will be aloof n distance with amrita till he gets to know the reality of ansh...maybe he will break amrita's heart so that she will go to ansh till he gets to know the truth of ansh and he has a task to save his love as well world n friendship

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wewantrahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Your wordings I totally loved it, I don't know about others but I am loving the pace and storyline