Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: najma123

Hey, you are there in KZK Forum as well! How cool!  

I am just a guest in that soulmate forums and BPP forum is my home🤣😍

I don't think he means to hurt people so much, and his unintentional emotional wounds are always completely fixed by him later. I remember reading this FF, on another couple, where there's this dialogue, and I love it to this day. The girl says hearts once broken can't be fixed. And the dude's brother says, for my brother (he's the hero), it's not impossible. Coz when he tries to mend something, he does it so beautifully, it becomes way more wonderful than it was before. RB is one of those people. He can fix what he breaks better than how if was. That doesn't give him the liberty to break hearts though. But what to do. Lol.

yes it was unintentional but there was no need to be harsh and rude to that poor girl,he did not even hear out and was shouting at her,i am proud of our girl she taught him a good lesson choosing her dignity n self-respect and left him...pragati is so unique she is not EK typical doormat FL...she is a women of dignity n self-respect...proud of her👍🏻

whatever happen is unintentional but its a good move,somewhere raghbir has taken pragati from granted and this separation is needed for raghbir to realise the value and worth of pragati in his life

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I think its time for me to accept the fact that pragati is bani but than there is a twist to my acceptance,if we see closely there is vast difference b/w bani n pragati also with the relationship both share with raghbir so its easy for me to accept the fact as well as separate the fact that pragati is bani...i am glad that there is so much difference b/w bani n pragati that we can easily give a closure once the truth is revealed

raghbir too needs a closure regards to bani so that he can move on with pragati..let him know that pragati is bani and give it a closure when he sees the difference b/w both individual,raghbir himself will tell her that she is only pragati...bani needs a closure to give her peace so the truth needs to come out one last time and close it for ever...RIP bani🙏

bani is even more beautiful version as pragati and its obvious now too that pragati too wants to live as pragati

its really easy to put a mark a line b/w bani n pragati even though they are same...the attitude and the relationship they share with raghbir is so different...

its always Praghbir n pragati for raghbir...bani's face has already faded away in his memories,its pragati

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mages agree with u itna ride nhi hona chahiye tha aj b thora rm ko bardasht karna parega start me shout kartay huay 

Great pragati ne boht acha kiya k chali gai and i think show me iski zarurat thi kehte he na door rehne se pyar or barhta he i hope rm ko ab prag ki value hi no doubt he love hr soo much bt uski life me prag k bina ab kuch nhi ye feel hoga raghbir ko he cnt live without hr ye to accidnt k baad hospital me prove hogaya tha ab realize hoga rm ko cant wait 4 today's epi 

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

Mages agree with u itna rude nhi hona chahiye tha aj b thora rm ko bardasht karna parega start me shout kartay huay 

Great pragati ne boht acha kiya k chali gai and i think show me iski zarurat thi kehte he na door rehne se pyar or barhta he i hope rm ko ab prag ki value hi no doubt he love hr soo much bt uski life me prag k bina ab kuch nhi ye feel hoga raghbir ko he cnt live without hr ye to accidnt k baad hospital me prove hogaya tha ab realize hoga rm ko cant wait 4 today's epi 

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

second separation officially 

Raghbir was in confused state seeing pragati touching kangan his anger raised 

kuch jyada hi boldiya hoga pragati ko  ki woh apni mayaka chaligayi

lets see what happens 

raghbir may be realises that he can't be without her  

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

I think its time for me to accept the fact that pragati is bani but than there is a twist to my acceptance,if we see closely there is vast difference b/w bani n pragati also with the relationship both share with raghbir so its easy for me to accept the fact as well as separate the fact that pragati is bani...i am glad that there is so much difference b/w bani n pragati that we can easily give a closure once the truth is revealed

raghbir too needs a closure regards to bani so that he can move on with pragati..let him know that pragati is bani and give it a closure when he sees the difference b/w both individual,raghbir himself will tell her that she is only pragati...bani needs a closure to give her peace so the truth needs to come out one last time and close it for ever...RIP bani🙏

bani is even more beautiful version as pragati and its obvious now too that pragati too wants to live as pragati

its really easy to put a mark a line b/w bani n pragati even though they are same...the attitude and the relationship they share with raghbir is so different...

its always Praghbir n pragati for raghbir...bani's face has already faded away in his memories,its pragati

Very well said.

I think even Pragati has accepted her new identity, otherwise why would she be so upset that he is shouting at her for bani.

Exciting episodes coming up. They are both really stubborn so let’s see how they both get back home.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Catty24

Missing rm inner soul I hope in today's epi inner soul phir se aye or boht suna k jaye hum fans ki taraf se lolzz 

I hope aj bhi interesting epi aye chalo rm k or karway word bardasht krnay parenge epi k start me bt uskay baad maza ayega cvs zara acjay se rm ko lragati ki yaad me taraptay dikhana and no bani wani 

More than the soul, I want Pragati to come and haunt him today.