New seg : Mini ki vajah se Babita ko mile padosiyon ke taane

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/1yauA8otR6Q

https://youtu.be/GRkT3cNGOoE

btw paridhi is looking beautiful in 1st video.

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Even though pari seems to laugh off, but i somewhere felt that she must have been getting tired of babita showing no growth and still needing someone telling her everything.

Poor girl after reading script must be thinking ki ab tu show ko saal hone wala hai, ab tu babita ko apna dimag use karne do.

I seriously wish writers start showing growth of babes. 

Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is no HS in segment ?Are we going to get any Hanita scene or not 😔

Edited by Riyarita - 4 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Paridhi said — Mujhe to lagta hai mein babes nahi baby hoon. 😆

So even actors have reached lever with Babes now. Writers jago. Babes takes a step and you make her go back 10 steps. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even Paridhi is frustrated with no growth in Babita’s character 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LMAO at Paridhi's shade on Babita and Ashnoor's dhoom tanananananana. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As for the Baigs, ab inhe kya problem ho gayi sab se? 🤔 Now, Babita is going to start stressing over them as to why they're not liking her and what can she do to change their minds. 😵

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Even Paridhi is frustrated with no growth in Babita’s character 😆

Not just paridhi, even i am getting frustrated with no growth of babita. The story was of babita' s journey, her journey but i can see everyone's growth except babita. 

This gets boring after a time. Again and again, babes get agree, mini gives her lecture, she again gets angry , then someone else gives her lecture.

Bus ho rahi hai meri tu. Will we ever get to see babes taking the front seat, showing growth and maturity.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sheen97

Not just paridhi, even i am getting frustrated with no growth of babita. The story was of babita' s journey, her journey but i can see everyone's growth except babita. 

This gets boring after a time. Again and again, babes get agree, mini gives her lecture, she again gets angry , then someone else gives her lecture.

Bus ho rahi hai meri tu. Will we ever get to see babes taking the front seat, showing growth and maturity.

Same here. I am frustrated with her character arc too. Paridhi is right, it’s almost been a year and after going through so much, her character is still cares about “log kya kahenge”. She must be really frustrated doing these scenes tbh.