Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~24.9.19 Blind folded..

Being blind folded was the first term that came to my mind after watching the episode. A blind fold covers the eyes, covers one’s faculty of vision, and thus obscures one’s perception too. The blind folded person has to rely on other senses. All in all ,figuratively too, being blindfolded influences one’s bearings and understanding to some extent.

Kashish expected Madhav to react to what she revealed about Jugal. But Madhav suffers from a blind spot and is more keen to know who she came across at Shah Manzil?  Kashish‘s blind fold about being fed, that the Sharma’s are her family, seems to come off! Boldly she speaks her mind, that she met no one, and even in her loneliness, what she came across, was a strange peace which she fails to get in the Sharma house.It’s only after Kashish reports, that Madhav’s blindfold falls and clear thinking comes his way.

Madhav, thus acts in the appropriate manner that was expected of him. Ruddy well! beat the living day lights out of a man who casts the evil eye upon women! Jugal yelps like a beaten animal when  Madhav’s mighty roar backed with ruthless punches cut jugals face! Sneha protests as usual, has a blind spot about all her husband’s perverse deeds.  Madhav not only beats Jugal savagely but also symbolizes it with a befitting punishment Jugal needs! Cover the man’s eyes! that make  him turn into a monster to women’s virtue. Sneha takes her brother’s action as rash! lacking reason. But  Madhav even serves her a warning , if any one attempts to take Jugal’s blindfold off , they will have to leave the house!

Whimpering Jugal cries out for support.Indu attempts to persuade Madhav to allow Jugal to take off the blind fold as he is the son-in-law of the family. Madhav retorts, he has already considered that and that’s why Jugal is still free! not banged up behind bars! where the pervert belongs for assaulting women!

Has Madhav come to terms, that he will keep Kashish till her memory returns, but he also realizes Jugal’s lecherous nature, after  Kashish brings it to light with proof! So he gives the blindfold punishment to prove a point. That Jugal better keep his eyes off Kashish! Or else rot in jail! Madhav’s subtle interest in Kashish is also prompted by a deeper interest in her, keeping her as his captive! For his revenge purpose..

When Madhav brings freshly prepared noodles for Kashish, she realizes she may be blinded before, but now she sees! that after all, he  is no moody, mean machine, mad  Madhav! But rather he has a soft centre despite his coarse, rough demeanour! Was she thinking rashly? Or did she have a blind fold on? Mislead too soon?

Well.. the human heart, can be swayed by unexpected turns.. when a lion befriends a humble ,pure ,innocent lamb! Her hand touches his hand, with an invite to join her in eating the noodles he prepared for her. To relive perhaps, some old hazy memory of sharing noodles with someone? Yet she let’s go of his hand.  The flame of love  Madhav claims between them, is suddenly just  not there! Saltanat realizes. Yet  she felt it in Shah Manzil towards someone unseen. Once again, despite Madhav giving a bold display of loving her.. the feeling is far from mutual from her side! Her thinking, her awareness of reality as it stands, is like she is blind to what Madhav shows her. For even without her past, even with blind folds on she saw a love somewhere in the obscure ,vague idyllic environment of Shah Manzil .

Saltanat, her questions, her quest to see things clearly, never changed. Kashish, in all honesty , again shares her confusion with  Madhav about their love being true? She wants him to remove the blindfold off their exact relationship, as upon touching him, she feel’s no closeness exists between them!

Well what did she expect? that Madhav would woo her?  She is blind to the fact,What he did to Jugal was because the dirty man messed about with Madhav’s principles of safeguarding vulnerable women! I felt Madhav suffers a huge rebuff after Saltanat’s bold questions.. it felt that she may have been in love with someone, before? who is not him! Madhav will never remove the blind fold off his true sentiments for her!not even before himself! He keeps the black cloth over the eyes of his heart, by announcing loud and clear from the roof tops. That he has captured Kashish! so he can punish her for killing Sakshi but every now and then, where Krish is involved, Madhav can sense some strange bonding with this feisty woman Kashish!

The moment when he shouts in her face, that only hate exists between them! not love! appears to be an angry rant of man turned green with jealousy! Trouble is, Madhav knows there is no truth in the blatant lie he has told her about them being in love! But this too is not false, that the love Kashish senses is for Zaroon and  not forhim!

He seem to be failing the blindfold  test. So he brings in his added punishment for Kainat.. that she will keep asking how she sinned against him ? but he would let her remain blindfolded, covering the deed she carried out against him. Forever she will wrestle within herself!  endlessly, work out why she is his captive?To me this too, is a Madhav style punishment for Kainat.Let her beg him for answers but he’ll let her grope in the dark!

Madhav’s fury becomes evident when he forces Kainat to look herself in the mirror!  To try to recall how she has sinned against him? realize there never will be anything between them except a hate connection! Saltanat  now learns, she was taken in by a blind spot! when she thought of him as not a grouch! earlier!

Dippy Salty/ Kainat plays finger puppets with a mute teary eyed Zainab. She can clearly see her evil daughter, Kainat! clearly, despite the blindfold of her stroke! beyond  Kainat’s façade Salty face! Kainat gives the insane witchy cackle! While she ends up with Zaroon! Kashish remains plastered with her Kainat face! Which Madhav will disfigure eventually! She cackles! The original Shah twin face! will keep the indomitable Madhav blindfolded securely! Never will he become aware that Kashish is not Kainat but it’s the not guilty Saltanat! Who has no choice but to stagger here there, everywhere!blind folded looking for her true identity! Till then, she will only be seen as Kainat! Madhav’s guilty as hell! prey!

One second Kashish could see being valued by Madhav.Now she realizes  her true vision was blocked by a perceptive blindfold! In no uncertain terms, he has shown his hatred towards her, about something she has done to him! Worse still he will not tell her. Madhav wants her to remember! With a caring touch she bids farewell again, to Krish. The only pure soul who stands by her and above all who never lies to her. Madhav lied to her! Saltanat decides she has to pull herself together and seek truth the proper way! This to me is the saving grace of the true Saltanat! Despite her trials and tribulations, she never gives up hope! Refuses to take things lying down! Fights like a true soldier in search of the truth about herself!  Never lays down her arms.. just continues to fight! Suffering mobilizes her more to fend for herself! die hard self reliant  woman!  is Saltanat!!

It’s the law she heads to for help! But her face is already there before her, on the Wanted board.. Zaroon wanted her  to be found! Zaroon is informed Kainat has been found! Will both Saltanat and Zaroon be blindfolded? unable to see reality? be blinded by the flashing light of the truth??  25.9.19 hamlet53.

Thanks irshita, lonelythots, Diamond, Swetha_Sai for supporting  the musings ,lovehammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Hi Hammie

Read ur musings, didnt watch the full episode. Only some scenes here and there; skipped most part of it.

After watching this episode the makers have made it clear that Saltanat will never fall in love with Madhav , even if Zaroon moves on with Kainaat for the moment, thinking her to be Saltanat. The sukoon she felt in Shah Manzil even without memory is clear evidence of tht. She never felt this in the Sharma circus ever. But then again the Sharmas never really treated her well for reasons of their own. The only one who has always been warm and welcoming to her is Krish.....Madhavs weakness.

On the other hand I get a strong feeling tht once Madhav knows the truth abt Kashish being Saltanat, it wont take very long for him to fall in love with her. I dont know wht to make out of his reaction every time he hears the name Zaroon. I want to see his face when he discovers tht Kashish is actually Saltanat and married to Zaroon. At the moment he hates her to the core and his mind is completely occupied with hatred ans revenge. But once tht disappears, then I want to see his reaction towards the real Saltanat.

I found the scene btwn Krish and Saltanat sooo emotional and endearing as always. Nowadays I only find their scenes worth watching. And the way he was pleading to Madhav to bring his Dost Didi back.....even if Madhav is against the idea, he has no choice but to bring Kashish back for the sake of his son and his revenge. I really wonder where this bond btwn Krish and Saltanat will lead to, becoz Krish has become soooo dependent on Kashish. Now he has also started sharing her bed and sleeps with her instead of his dad. And there is nothing Madhav can do abt it. 

I only hope they dont make Madhav the next Kainaat by making him so obsessed with Kashish / Saltanat , tht he may try everything to keep her with him and separate her from Zaroon. I am so waiting for the return of the memory. And also how Madhav is going to repent for all the shit he put her through all this while when infact she is innocent

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I enjoyed the episode, especially the blindfolded Jugal. Best part - very little of the real kainaat.

Finally, Kashish knows at least one piece of the puzzle - that Madhav hates her for something and wants to punish her.

I now realize why they needed a kid - to tie Kashish to the family. If there was no kid, Kashish would have run away a long time ago.

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I enjoyed the episode, especially the blindfolded Jugal. Best part - very little of the real kainaat.

Finally, Kashish knows at least one piece of the puzzle - that Madhav hates her for something and wants to punish her.

I now realize why they needed a kid - to tie Kashish to the family. If there was no kid, Kashish would have run away a long time ago.

Totally agree with you. Krish is the binding factor to the Sharma family at the moment, but lets wait and see if tht remains once Saltanats memory is back. Then I think nothing will stop her from leaving the Sharma family and going back to where she belongs. 

I loved blindfolded Jugal. He should remain like tht only 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Esha,

Hi Hammie helooo esha, missed your presence  the musings.. so happy to see you once again 

Read ur musings, didnt watch the full episode. Only some scenes here and there; skipped most part of it.

I too have  started to omit  writing about matters on no interest to me..

After watching this episode the makers have made it clear that Saltanat will never fall in love with Madhav , even if Zaroon moves on with Kainaat for the moment, thinking her to be Saltanat. The sukoon she felt in Shah Manzil even without memory is clear evidence of tht. She never felt this in the Sharma circus ever. But then again the Sharmas never really treated her well for reasons of their own. The only one who has always been warm and welcoming to her is Krish.....Madhavs weakness.

yes,  it may be so.. but peace may be relative.. she is responding to the treatment she recieving from all  bar Krish.. no wonder she is put off all Sharma's even Madhav's ill treatment,, no surprise she leaves..

On the other hand I get a strong feeling tht once Madhav knows the truth abt Kashish being Saltanat, it wont take very long for him to fall in love with her. I dont know wht to make out of his reaction every time he hears the name Zaroon. I want to see his face when he discovers tht Kashish is actually Saltanat and married to Zaroon. At the moment he hates her to the core and his mind is completely occupied with hatred ans revenge. But once tht disappears, then I want to see his reaction towards the real Saltanat.

yes kashish does emotionally weakens him, and he is clearly jealous of Zaroon,, he seems to remember that kainat told him her cousin both loved the same man.. that Zaroon came for her originally.. it seems odd, but madhav seems to sense..  it

I found the scene btwn Krish and Saltanat sooo emotional and endearing as always. Nowadays I only find their scenes worth watching. And the way he was pleading to Madhav to bring his Dost Didi back.....even if Madhav is against the idea, he has no choice but to bring Kashish back for the sake of his son and his revenge. I really wonder where this bond btwn Krish and Saltanat will lead to, becoz Krish has become soooo dependent on Kashish. Now he has also started sharing her bed and sleeps with her instead of his dad. And there is nothing Madhav can do abt it. 

this theme of father and son, and father trying  to prevent his young son from  froming maternal bonds with a controversial woman, is  being repeated in other shows too  

I only hope they dont make Madhav the next Kainaat by making him so obsessed with Kashish / Saltanat , tht he may try everything to keep her with him and separate her from Zaroon. I am so waiting for the return of the memory. And also how Madhav is going to repent for all the shit he put her through all this while when infact she is innocent

very interesting thought esha.. i hope not.. as i see some principles in  Madhav.. as in protecting vulnerable women.. and what off? That Sakshi taught him.. dont do  that to a woman,   he woundn't   want done to his sister..  no one can be more sick in the mind than  Kainat!

some interesting musings esha.. keep sharing them,mate . love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally  oosted by  Irshita 

hello mate, good to see you 

yes.. heck  she disengages me, especially her  whole personality change, not just her face,, off putting

yes and she suspects somehow that he knows the reason.. but won't  tell   her..

truesay, but using a young child between  two conflicting adults out of which the child may be related to one adult  is a theme milked in other shows as well.. regards Krish he is the virtuous  support Kashish needs in a family which is predominantly crooked and militant.. 

thanks for sharing your musings Irshta,, haven't seen tonight's episode  wonder if she  gets her answers? love hammie