MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

since tomorrow is 26th sept...the day of Sona and Raimas accident...will they show anything in the episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe some snatches of flashbacks just to commemorate the date, if at all.

I don't think they are relating the actual date with the show. Usually shows having mystery around a date promote it heavily with actors from other shows talking about it and all, when they are about to go in for the big reveal.

Star Plus always does that. So since nothing of the sort has happened, either they wont reveal anything or else the raaz is so lame that they thought against overselling it..

They better have a good mystery behind the date. The show will fall flat on its face if the whole thing turns out to be 'khoda pahaad, nikla chuha'.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

OMG its already 26 Sept in my part of the world!!! The sky is gonna fall down!

Are we gonna get an episode on steroids this thursday where they will race thru the romantic date, the seeking of Suman’s permission, telling the Sippys & the engagement party all into 15 mins of the epi so that they can end with Raima’s 26/sept entry ??

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bana

OMG its already 26 Sept in my part of the world!!! The sky is gonna fall down!

Are we gonna get an episode on steroids this thursday where they will race thru the romantic date, the seeking of Suman’s permission, telling the Sippys & the engagement party all into 15 mins of the epi so that they can end with Raima’s 26/sept entry ??

I don't think the birthday/engagement party would be shown tommorow.. Only few flashbacks of Raima might be shown.. Because they told in the promo that the mystery of 26th September would be revealed starting from 26th September.. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

when it was 20th aug it was 21st aug in the show so yes they are running on the same dates...and in that epi sonakshi and rohit made plans to spend 26th sept together

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Am not able to sleep

My thinking cap is on

Already made 3 posts on possibilities