Is everything rushed just because of 26th sept deadline?

Whispersoflove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He did confess...may be he has actually fallen in love with her...but don't know why something felt incomplete.. something was just not right...

The other day when he dropped her outside her house after all Mhatre scene..he was not letting her go..that morning he did feel something..but it was feeling he was unaware off...it was needed to b explored more before confessing his love...

Having said that I was not expecting writers to drag it for no reason.. but at the same time confession in hurry was also not required...

May be makers want's to show some connection of Raima and Sonakshi and ofcourse 26th September..but the way they rushing with the story itz spoiling the whole charm...it could have been handled in better way...

All I m saying is was confession really required? Kindly share your view...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indrani7495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe we'll get a better and more beautiful confession.....  as and when his feelings for sona becomes stronger...atleast isme ek saal nhi laag gya ML ko realise karke bolne me.... it was good start on rohit's part i would like to believe....... Hope for best.... ðŸ˜³

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What I think is a more intense confession will follow in the future. This was a confession yes but it suits the always confused rohit sippy’s style. We might not be happy with the way it paved,but this rush sure should have a reason. They are indeed trying to meet the timeframe of the 26th but I think the rushed confession had nothing to do with it. 

I personally imagined that tomorrow they will show them both seated at that bench (which were shown in the bts pictures-them cuddling and rohit resting on her shoulder) and reminiscing what happened on that day together may be,telling each other about it.(raima sonakshi connection would not be discussed.) If that actually happens that way, this confession was sorta needed to happen for them to come very close and share their pain as a couple instead of as two friends. (I might be wrong that whole scene might even be a dream sequence of sonakshi etc...) 

Let’s see dear. I am having faith on this show,it better be something very unique as it has been so all this while.🤗