Raima turned from love to friend?!

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeh kab aur kaise hua? What nonsense of a justification is this? Just to make the main leads' love story happen??

Even according to sonakahi, she wants Rohit to move on since there's no hope of Raima coming back which Rohit accepted to. This was never the case in the event of Raima coming back, much less  being friends with on return. This move on jaap was never and would have not been in talk if Raima would have been alright  but Rohit's dialogue is out of character, how could he justify love to friendship and at the same time talk about her recovering, b and being in love with his new love sonakahi , all co existing and simultaneously? Itna drastic change isn't justified with previous emotions either. But for the first time they clarified what Rohit wants in the event Raima returns, not justified but okay atleast clarified.

But he sent Raima this new development message to her , which will hold big relevance for Raima to released and push Rohit towards sonakahi, just like Karishma Kapoor in DTPH.

Edited by armaanasya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I disagree on this.. he wants raima to get well doesn't mean he need to love her like before and if she come back what will be there relationship? As he already loves sona and there can not be two person whom we can love as a lover at the same time but we can love many as a friend.. If raima comes back someday he can't ignore her and avoid her like he doesn't know her or hate her.. There will be always a soft spot for raima.. But it can't be as a love but as a friend it can be.. This how second chances in love works.. 

armaanasya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

I disagree on this.. he wants raima to get well doesn't mean he need to love her like before and if she come back what will be there relationship? As he already loves sona and there can not be two person whom we can love as a lover at the same time but we can love many as a friend.. If raima comes back someday he can't ignore her and avoid her like he doesn't know her or hate her.. There will be always a soft spot for raima.. But it can't be as a love but as a friend it can be.. This how second chances in love works.. 

His changing emotions haven't been gradual. Hence his dialogue didn't seem justified.

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I found it normal, one cannot feel the same for 2 persons at the same time. I liked the fact that he is not confused, and I kind of read that in his character. He has no fuzzy logic it is either 0 or 1 for him 😃.

Liked the absolute clarity of thought, in the beginning when he took the phone I was a little disappointed that he may try calling her again - coz that would dilute what he feels for Sona, she is not a spare wheel.

Liked the show so far, and I am sure with this Raima turn as well the makers must have thought it right from the beginning - so not expecting that to be cliched either.

Hope Rohit lives up to my expectations and trust Sona in the toughest of time. I feel in such situations a persons behaviour shows how much he respects the other person, which is more important then love. From what I have seen of Rohit so far if he has committed to something then he will stand by it, come what may.

Hope the show lives up to the expectations 🤞 😊

Edited by Khktfan - 4 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanasya

His changing emotions haven't been gradual. Hence his dialogue didn't seem justified.

then what should be his dialogue? He will say raima u r my love and sona also my love.. I will love both of you and when u will come back i will treat both of u as same? He fall out of love from raima long ago.. 4 years without any communication is long time.. What remains in his mind is only raima's memory.. Guilty and undeniable nature didn't let him understand that his feelings for raima has changed.. But now he realizes that someone take another place like raima in his heart he bound to say that raima can't be his love anymore but he also can't erase or stop caring for her.. So friendship is the only name he can give raima..

armaanasya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

then what should be his dialogue? He will say raima u r my love and sona also my love.. I will love both of you and when u will come back i will treat both of u as same? He fall out of love from raima long ago.. 4 years without any communication is long time.. What remains in his mind is only raima's memory.. Guilty and undeniable nature didn't let him understand that his feelings for raima has changed.. But now he realizes that someone take another place like raima in his heart he bound to say that raima can't be his love anymore but he also can't erase or stop caring for her.. So friendship is the only name he can give raima..

The makers make you believe that Rohit is moving on but having a soft corner for Raima. I made a Post about how you would not feel the same way about your old flame/crush/love when you've found a new love/like, but for Rohit to have such clarity of thought is contra to his puzzled emotions, which I say based on last few episodes.

I made a post on this of how bad I feel for Rohit to be in a dilemma since he would be put to a fix with mixed emotions, now suddenly he's got clarity? How? Because some third party has said so? 

Again he definitely is out of love with Raima but to be so certain that he's going to friend zone her is odd when they haven't showed him thinking on those lines at all

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yup it bothers me too.

Now God forbid , something happens to sona . She also goes un como. 

Rohit will find another girl and then say sona ab tum pyaar se dost ho gayi. Nayi lasik dost se pyaar ho gayi🤪Wth

I have no issues with Rohit moving on but this seems all too sudden. Itni jaldi se pyaar dosti mein badal gaga. 

Well I am no expert in love but still, it's hard to digest

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yup it bothers me too.

Now God forbid , something happens to sona . She also goes un como. 

Rohit will find another girl and then say sona ab tum pyaar se dost ho gayi. Nayi lasik dost se pyaar ho gayi🤪Wth

I have no issues with Rohit moving on but this seems all too sudden. Itni jaldi se pyaar dosti mein badal gaga. 

Well I am no expert in love but still, it's hard to digest

I think his love for Raima (if it was ever love... I saw it more as infatuation) had turned into guilt, concern and friendship a long time ago. It’s the realization that is happening now. We can’t really put a time frame on realization. It can be instantaneous or gradual. The realization for his changed feelings for Sona was pretty instant but the realization of its depth will be gradual. I think Rohit’s realization that his feelings were changing started from when they returned after the adventure they had, continued to when he forgot Raima’s bday and number and then became stronger at the church. He never realized that his heart moved on until he saw Sona’s face and things started to click. He was always holding on to Raima and her love, never questioning what he felt. He never had reason to question until Sona came. If he did question even a year back, he would have realized that his feeling for Raima were not as strong as the first year after her accident. We all slowly move on from tragedy but at different rates. I think the makers are rushing just a tad bit to meet a deadline but the scenes are done really well compared to other shows. I think Rohit’s realization of the depth of his feelings for Sona will be much more gradual and slow burning. But that’s strictly how I viewed it.