Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Moral of the story: Stop watching ITV soaps. Instead, find some good shows/movies on Netflix and Amazon Prime. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rose1000

Moral of the story: Stop watching ITV soaps. Instead, find some good shows/movies on Netflix and Amazon Prime. 

Moral of the story, even if you swear off ITV soaps, a character like HS comes up once in a blue moon and destroys your resolve to stay away. ๐Ÿ˜†

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Moral of the story, even if you swear off ITV soaps, a character like HS comes up once in a blue moon and destroys your resolve to stay away. ๐Ÿ˜†

Jean actually it's not the character. In first few episodes, it is the storyline. Also channel makes a difference. But I have watched few ITV soaps. That too, left most of them half way. So I guess my will power is not too bad. ๐Ÿ˜Š

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HS should have listened to gut instinct and not asked her to marry after her 1st psycho outburst! 

Sorry Babita asked just lost interest in this show, too much Minni!  

She is another martyr/mahan in works!

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HS should have listened to gut instinct and not asked her to marry after her 1st psycho outburst! 

Sorry Babita asked just lost interest in this show, too much Minni!  

She is another martyr/mahan in works! 

And still the "sari boothi "on suhagraat

So tired of these 2 women, poor HS! 

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

The ultimate moral of the story:

NEVER get yourself involved with an ITV serial. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

!!BINGO!!  I follow that wholeheartedly..and very religiously!!! I used to watch TV serials and be so 

involved with the story ...not anymore...lol they're all crazy!!  

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prampari04

So after watching this whole shadi drama and the wedding.. moral of the pb story is DO NOT GET MARRIED FOR THE SECOND TIME.. because of you do so then there is only one thing awaiting you PROBLEMS..there is nothing beautiful about it.. all the people involved will suddenly lose their senses.. resulting illogical misunderstandings and would wonder (including us the audience).. why the wedding had to happen in the first place.. .. you can never have a happy wedding if it's the second one..  and what follows will only add to the agony..

Phew .. feeling better after scratching my head trying to contemplate the track and convince myself that there is something better to look forward to. 

Honestly.. even after trying really hard.. I feel the writers have screwed it up big time 

Sorry if I have hurt anyone 

Seriously we are shouting at the top of our voices that they need to change the plot but they are changing everyone ...good ppl have got transformed to bad ...those who convinced Babita to get married are now feeling she was selfish to get married ...those who loved mini feel she is โ€˜Not Required anymoreโ€™...everyone sane has lost his/her senses...everyone matured has become immatured...the relation which was expected to be a motivation to single ppl out there seems to have become one big regret and is demotivating ppl to get married for the second time...they are not only showing that relation does not work but also that children are a big burden in 2nd marriage ....

Scuffles arguments ...misunderandings is understood ..life is not a bed of roses is known aswell but here it seems marrying second time is a big wrong decision ....waiting for the correction ....hope it hpns soon before ppl stop watching the show

Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I guess all three of them are behaving in a way they are supposed to behave given such a huge change in their lives has come about. Of course there are going to be issues regarding what and where is each one's place in each others lives after the marriage. It's only natural. 

Minni is behaving how a child would behave when faced with the insecurity of maybe losing her center of life (that is Babes). Mickey is right to point out that Minni doesn't live for herself but for her Mom. 

Babita has cold feet after marriage I suppose smiley36. I guess her real issues are going to be revealed soon by the makers. Right now I feel she is just running away from her drastically changed reality. And the way she closed the door of hers and Minni's bedroom on the night of marriage...it was very very telling of how much she trusts HS or how much does she include HS in her "safe" inner circle for now.

HS has become such a confused soul between the mother-daughter. Before marriage he could check out of their drama to a certain extent and do his own thing on the side and remain sane. But right now he is in the middle of the change- new responsibilities, changed relations, and an unpredictable Babita..thats quite a handful!

Lets see where the chips fall for now!