Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please stop trying to justify the Khuranas for not looking after Babita for 17 years and Mini as well. They turned a bling

The lame excuse does not was that it was upto Ashok etc. They are blame for Babita and Mini's mental problems, so there age does not excuse there behaviour and there is a big difference a Daughter and Daughter in law.

Here Mini should be questioning them instead of giving them a free pass. Instead of helping when she was asking for Father they spoiled and indulged her with Mini is brave Girl and thats where it has all come from the pain

Yes Mini and Babes need to talk and not to hide things from one another.

No Babita is not a bad Mother and Yes if she stops hiding and and thinks what she wants from this Marriage.

Stop calling her a bad Mother. 

HS wants Mini to go away, where on earth did you get that from.

Yes he was upset about the CD. But never said that because the CD was in boxes with Mini.

I have my opinion like yours but can see that the Khuranas are to be blamed for Mini's and Bsbita',s problems.

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Annie_13

people just assume too much. I never said babita shouldn't have lashed out at them. In fact I have no issue over that incident. I don't care if She's being rude with the khuranas or plotting murder. . What irks me is that  Babita told mini not to meet with the Khuranas when all the while she was trying to give HS and Babita some space. She doesn't have to keep the relation with them in fact she shouldn't but she can't just decide that for Mini. That was just rude. Minni is wayy mature for her age. But Babita is always using Mini as an excuse. It's disgusting. Even in todays episode she tried to use Mini as an excuse. She told NB that she married only for Mini. I felt like giving her a tight slap the moment those words escaped her mouth. She's trying her best to make HS suffer and put all the blame on Mini. Babita has never been independent. She always blames others, doesn't have the courage to take responsibility for her own actions. 

Why 2 days back Minnie has to force HS to meet babitha at night ? Why Minnie force babitha to voice over against lovely ? Why Minnie leave HB as they are, why she forces them to meet and talk ? Why Minnie didn't leave them HB alone because Minnie love HB and want them to get closer and same is happening Babitha loves Minnie and she is feeling that khuranas might instigate against her and divied her with her daughter because of her love for minne she is being over protective ..

I didn't watch today episode, but I can say that Babitha using as a excuse, as she never able to accept that she wants HS herself as a women, as her insecurities as a wife will never able to express herself so she is covering under Babitha the MOTHER doesn't want to feel Babitha a WOMEN

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mini's intentions has always been good. She did the right thing by making Babita raise her voice against Lovely. In fact what babita said in that wedding night was not bad. She should've said all these long ago. I'm not even talking about the Khuranas. I'm talking about mini and her rights to take decisions about her life without being influenced by Babita. Mini wanted Babes to raise her voice cause it's Babita's right. But it is MINI'S CHOICE whether she wants to keep in touch with the khuranas or not. My main concern is Mini, not the Khuranas. Babita can't decide that for mini. That is all I'm saying. IT'S ABOUT MINI, NOT THE KHURANAS.

Edited by Annie_13 - 4 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Until and unless HS redeems , he is to be blamed for the CD fiasco . He should know Minnie  well enough to trust her and not believe that she  could show it purposefully  Here Babita trusted Mini but HS did not, especially when Mini trusted him blindly on Imarti killing case .

Babita is a bad  mother because she shoves all responsibility on Mini's 17 year old shoulders. 

Khuranas behave exactly as majority of  Indian in-laws behave with their bahu and daughter .

I agree - Lovely should not use her inability to get pregnant as an excuse to bash her bhabis. 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annie_13

Mini's intentions has always been good. She did the right thing by making Babita raise her voice against Lovely. In fact what babita said in that wedding night was not bad. She should've said all these long ago. I'm not even talking about the Khuranas. I'm talking about mini and her rights to take decisions about her life without being influenced by Babita. Mini wanted Babes to raise her voice cause it's Babita's right. But it is MINI'S CHOICE whether she wants to keep in touch with the khuranas or not. My main concern is Mini, not the Khuranas. Babita can't decide that for mini. That is all I'm saying. IT'S ABOUT MINI, NOT THE KHURANAS.

I completely agree

Tshaheen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really don/t if it's mental or what but I can sure say that Babita is a Big dumb or acting like one??? She is the one kinda making all the relationships ruined and complicated. It was nice to see HS and Minnie was little normal!! But Babita really??? And like your name funeral wedding!!
Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Babita ko hamesha kuch na kuch karna hi hota hai. Madam ka new plan hai khudka honeymoon bigadna aur Mini HS ko uncomfortable feel karwana. Pehle bhi Mini jab Khuranas ko suna rahi thi to mini ko thappad marke chup kara diya. Ashok jaise criminal ko jail se bahar nikala. Matlab hamesha apni man ki karni hoti hai. Khuranas ko paise bhi de diye Ashok ke bail ke liye, bahana diya mini ka. Now I'm getting to understand her character. She's always done what she wanted and every time she used mini as an excuse. It's her ego and not mini. When will she acknowledge that -_-

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Babes character feels so far gone now

Today we see why HS is silent..he is afraid Babes ego will destroy their relationship 

How ever HS is playing a dangerous game...I'm glad Minnie called him out 

As for Khurannas...well yes they are partly to blame for the mess but so is Babes and Ashok....they are all guilty but who is the scape goat...Minnie!

Babes disgusts me to the core...esp today when again she used Minnie to justify her marriage 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I personally am getting really frustrated with the inconsistency in the writing. There is no continuity and they seem to be making it up as they go along. Among other things Suddenly post marriage, babita is claiming to have gotten married only for the sake of mini yet not so long ago she was claiming to be in love with hs (the conversation that mini over heard between babita and nh where babita claimed to have an ache over wanting to be with hs). It is really really frustrating, like how they came up with the ego storyline, after initially portraying her as naive, quiet, selfless. It’s like they make stuff up to suit the current storyline without tying it into the story as a whole. They really are screwing up in showing that a woman can move on from marriage. Babita is an absolute mess, mentally, emotionally. She is all over the place and as a result is constantly coming across as an awful mother and now an awful wife. I also think it was so wrong of both babita and Hs to stop mini seeing HER grandparents, all so babita can save face “so ppl don’t say stuff”. She says mini comes first but mini doesn’t, if mini came first she would have remembered how not seeing her grandparents contributed to mini’s depression, so much so that babita arranged to meet them at the temple. Why the hell would she get married if she’s got all of these issues where she can’t even share a room with her husband? They should have shown her working out her issues THEN marrying, and going into the marriage positively to send out a positive message.  Hs is usually so sensible but even he’s acting out of character 

Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol funeral wedding! I guess in reality no weddings are drama-free. But I really liked that the makers focussed on the emotional journeys of the characters rather than the marriage itself! It was refreshing! 

I liked how Minni summed up about her emotions during the proceedings of the marriage when she wrote to her dear diary! It was true for all three of them actually. All three of them are overwhelmed with how things proceeded with lots of unanswered questions and hazy emotions in their minds. New circumstances, new relationships and new meanings given to those circumstances and relationships in the midst of personal insecurities- I think it was done very right by the makers. Now once the dust starts settling, the new roles and positions of the three of them will become clearer and clearer. But from the looks of it right now- Babita is the one who will catch up the last!