Aadmi hain ya pyjama?!!

Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit Sippy there are no words for you?!?!? How can a character be so obtuse to other's feelings and make us laugh with his antics but make us fall in love with him all over again with his emotions in a matter of minutes?!?!? JUST HOW?!?!👏

Honestly I wanted to strangle Rohit during the first half of the episode. How can he not know what Sonakshi was trying to tell him?? But then in the second half he made me want to hug him😳

Him not hesitating to call her Sona, calling her incessantly, his dialogue"mujhe se bach ke kaha jaogi?", him calling everyone he knows to find out about her- yeh aashiqon wali harkat nahin hain to kya hain????❤️

I'm also glad how he was so clear on (the irony here) that Raima was love that turned into friendship and with Sona its friendship that turned into love. 

The makers are yet to disappoint. I'm counting on them to deal with Rajma aunty well!!

Hope you loved the episode as much as me. 

Cheers!!

Edited by Addicted87 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Really hope they dont screw up the storyline for the sake of trp. I feel for ronakshi right now due to the confused realisation sequence from the writers. They better make this good and not separate the lead pair.

Addicted87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Really hope they dont screw up the storyline for the sake of trp. I feel for ronakshi right now due to the confused realisation sequence from the writers. They better make this good and not separate the lead pair.

I'm sure there will be some drama but I am counting on the makers that Rohit will not just blindly trust Raima and have some faith on his 'Sona'.

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Seriously this Rohit sippy character is an antique piece.. Museum mein saja k rakhna chahiye.. To c vitamin deficiency while proposing is ridiculous🤣🤣🤣🤣 any other girl wud hv slapped him r8 there nd gone😄😁😄 sona is vry patient w8 him..

Addicted87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

Seriously this Rohit sippy character is an antique piece.. Museum mein saja k rakhna chahiye.. To c vitamin deficiency while proposing is ridiculous🤣🤣🤣🤣 any other girl wud hv slapped him r8 there nd gone😄😁😄 sona is vry patient w8 him..

But I'm glad that she didn't just walk away and gave him a piece of her mind. Sona really is 'aaj ki naari'. Honestly Rohit deserved every bit of it. I'm glad that Sona didn't let him get away with his 'special friend' proposal🤣Sippy ko thodi mehnat karne do!!