Before like & love... (23/09)

Pri94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Duddee aren't you forgetting somethings 

Forgotten thing #1 A night ago he already told her he doesn't want this fake relationship and now the next morning she comes saying I want this breakup. #WinningTheBreakUpMuch

Forgotten thing #2 . Last night he blasted and shouted at her for no fault of hers, rather for his own behavior. Uski apology ka kya hua boss?Or maybe him addressing the fact 'main short tempered hoon kabhi kabhi. Selfish bhi hoon. Ab jaisa hoon waisa hoon' is the closure to that situation. That 'I won't apologise for being me . Deal with it' #Subtext Sona is matured enough to let small things go and not make big deal about it I guess

Forgotten thing #3  A night ago he was pinning for another girl and how and now he has come to propose someone else. And she is busy asking him to find love in her eyes. Shouldn't she rather ask him to clear his head and situation first, rather than just entertaining his proposal. I really hope that before saying yes she asks him his plan of action for if ever Raima comes back #CozTwistsInKahaniAreInevitable

All said and done I loveeeeee these two. I'm a little too invested in their story I guess 

Aur Karan ko to like wala like karti hoon ;)

Love and peace 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girl94

Forgotten thing #1 A night ago he already told her he doesn't want this fake relationship and now the next morning she comes saying I want this breakup. #WinningTheBreakUpMuch

She knows how he behaves when he is angry - hospital scene after he is conscious he told her to shut up but the next moment he apologised and started crying. So may b she wanted to say it fm her side too that she too doesn’t want to fake anything more. 

Forgotten thing #2 . Last night he blasted and shouted at her for no fault of hers, rather for his own behavior. Uski apology ka kya hua boss?Or maybe him addressing the fact 'main short tempered hoon kabhi kabhi. Selfish bhi hoon. Ab jaisa hoon waisa hoon' is the closure to that situation. That 'I won't apologise for being me . Deal with it' #Subtext Sona is matured enough to let small things go and not make big deal about it I guess

Well he needs to apologise for the way he treated her during fashion show fiasco also but they didn’t show it so I guess today wht he said abt being short tempered and selfish means in a way is a closure. When sona can forgive her mom who was so brutal with her not  only her words but also her behaviour toh she can forgive Rohit too - that’s how she is.

Forgotten thing #3  A night ago he was pinning for another girl and how and now he has come to propose someone else. And she is busy asking him to find love in her eyes. Shouldn't she rather ask him to clear his head and situation first, rather than just entertaining his proposal. I really hope that before saying yes she asks him his plan of action for if ever Raima comes back #CozTwistsInKahaniAreInevitable

I hv a different opinion here - plz bear with me- he wasn’t pinning for Raima that night. He was feeling guilty. He thought he betrayed her by forgetting her birthday when few moments earlier he was happy and telling ajit that it was the best day of his life until he realised that he forgot her birthday. He could not digest the fact that he forgot something he did for years when Raima was with him and also when she was not. And I agree on the last part that sona should ask him this question loud and clear - wht if raima comes back? Wht will u do Rohit? Wht abt me then? But looking at the bts I feel she isn’t going to ask that which I feel is stupid on her part coz truth is raima isn’t dead. Also Rohit hasn’t given thought to this thing wht if she comes back ? 

All said and done I loveeeeee these two. I'm a little too invested in their story I guess 

Sabka  yahi haal hai 

😜😜

Love and peace 

Edited by alvina - 4 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: girl94

This I completely agree. The only explanation I hv is.....it still wasn't officially over fr everyone ( everyone here means Rohit's family ) and Sonakshi wanted it to be over for everyone. Also for Sonakshi it was kind of ending her one sided love for him too.

Actually Rohit wasn't in a good state that day. I agree dt even if we are not in a good state of mind.....we shouldn't shout and scream at people.....but then we all do it widout realising. And sometimes we apologize afterwards and sometimes we don't...... especially if we know that the person who was subjected to our bad mood understands . Mostly when it's a close person.......we know that they understand and we hope they do....because a 'sorry' never undos anything.

That said and done...... apologising once is not bad either.

This I can actually understand Rohit. See he was not actually pinning for Raima. Sometimes when we are guilty about something know.........it feels wrong to even smile or laugh or even feel happy. Here Rohit was so involved wid Sona that he forgot Raima and her birthday. He was angry on himself ..... for hving forgotten the person he once loved and who he believes is in coma because of him. Also I believe somewhere subconsciously he knew he was moving on from Raima......and dt he was having trouble in accepting dt.

We all are :)

Love and peace