Originally posted by: Grey-licious
am talking about graphics 😳
Kkk
Toh make some cute Bajaj one liners gifs 😎esp vo black suit mein when he was indifferent to pre 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
am talking about graphics 😳
Kkk
Toh make some cute Bajaj one liners gifs 😎esp vo black suit mein when he was indifferent to pre 😆
Larger than life character. Cant write swag scenes for him being in jail. Will need extra effort for conviction.It's so funny bajaj went to jail and will be out in the same day. lol I wonder what this week will hold.
Originally posted by: OJ4LAGS4BE2NYJST
Terko kya hua merko bachi kyun bula rahi hain 😆
Because I behave more mature than u inspite of being younger 🤣😎
Originally posted by: Annu8193
My fav song now a days
I can only imagine Bajaj future hearing this 😔
I believe to shoot back and forth was to much for the team. So they showed bajaj leaving on his own terms. He most likely did it for his daughter. Which is the right thing to do. However I don't believe that will stop him in his goal. I think A will be surprised to see bajaj home. I know I'm in the minority lol I'm damn sure A followed P to the police stationOriginally posted by: A24OHVDCN6J3VFBI
Larger than life character. Cant write swag scenes for him being in jail. Will need extra effort for conviction.
It's so funny bajaj went to jail and will be out in the same day. lol I wonder what this week will hold.
I am scared to even think about it 😆
I believe to shoot back and forth was to much for the team. So they showed bajaj leaving on his own terms. He most likely did it for his daughter. Which is the right thing to do. However I don't believe that will stop him in his goal. I think A will be surprised to see bajaj home. I know I'm in the minority lol I'm damn sure A followed P to the police station
I think so too
But we also have kukki and soulmates scene so Prerna must have gone back again to talk to Bajaj
NonsenseOriginally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Because I behave more mature than u inspite of being younger 🤣😎
PM chk kar
this whole twist and turn puski bomb na ho jaye Bajaj save veena maa now to show one in one anu do ehsaan
this is scary isse better who us mr bhuvan ke saath gup chup hi karta rahe better 😆
🤣