Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Indeed Madhav is fooling Sultanat big time , but I feel she does not really buy his story of a so called relationship btwn them.

You know the big surprise might come when Sultanat gets her memory back and forgets all abt the Sharma family....my gosh tht would be fun to watch ðŸ˜†. But at the same time I also want Sultanat to give it back to Madhav once she regains her memory. It would be very stupid to lay a foundation for Madhav and Sultanats relationship ( IF tht is what they are actually planning ) based on the situation now. Becoz right now there is no base for anything except for Sultanat being in captivity. 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I might be wrong but I don’t think the writers have really thought that deeply when sketching the story, even about ml , I don’t think the writers have decided anything at all..I think their main focus right now will be to rake in the numbers once the show shifts slot.. the channel will give them one month max to show improvement else it’s curtains down for this show.. 

The show has performed consistently at 10pm irrespective of the story. So I think the slot change is mainly to see if people come in!

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

@lonelythots, Wouldn’t be surprised if they haven’t thought through.

But the current story line and pace can only get them canned! It has nothing to attract new viewers except the hardcore VJ fans

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago