Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes i do agree with joy pallavi regarding ragbir he is a smart person and not just a lover.so he will notice the similarities between pragati n bani.however he is in love with pragati n not bani now.i loved his shyness in yesterday episode while tieing the dori bcoz if they would have shown intensity than it would look fake bcoz it is from his side that he loves pragati intensily, do even pragati loves him but there r some misunderstanding in her that needs to be cleared since she think he is the culprit .so the intensity should be shown from both the side , the bed scene when priya entered the room wid dev i do agree there was intensity in that scene n was enjoyable bcoz it was the scene just after the accident of pragati n at that time both had good feelings for each other specially pragati since she was happy to kno that ragbhir saved her.we should wait n see the future episodes bcoz the makers kno that we all love pragbhir n they are in demand so they wil give us further good n better scene of them , they even need to built up their story .

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Ok first of all Harshit bhaiyya tum kya aag lagao gey, aag tu Praghbir ne laga di with their dori scene.

I agree...the dori scene was literally firešŸ”„

But why do the CVs have to make romantic scenes comedic is beyond me. 

I agree...nakul was not needed in the scene but bonding wise i really like camaderie with praghbir,a complete praghbir shipper

Nakul beta I love you but ek baar aur Praghbir ka intimate moment disturb kiya na tu personally aa kar maroon gi.

i want to join in the club too...the more the merrieršŸ˜‚

Raghbir ko bhi wahin chot lag jaati hai where Pragati hits the hooded guy. If I would be in Pragatiā€™s place I would also doubt him LOL.

I agree...even i will suspect the same but this injury he got it when saving pragati,thanks to BM she saved him and she got confused again oterwise her suspect would have been confirmed on raghbir

And yaar too much time wasted on aba jabba daaba. No interest in Priya Dev shefali, uska boyfriend aage se uske chache ka friend unless itā€™s with Praghbir. Episodes feel a little slow after last two weeks.

Its needed to prolong the story

Precap looks interesting. Praghbirā€™s hug on bed and I am pretty sure Prashant is working with Harshit now.

that praghbir hug was firešŸ”„amazing comfort level pvp-ishita sharesā¤

P.S.

CVs, Raghbir fell for Pragati because she is Pragati. And you have shown that till yesterday. So kindly stop showing randomly that Raghbir is finding similarities between her and Bani suddenly. 

yup raghbir fall for pragati as pragati and not bani,it should remain that way...i was pissed off when raghbir seeing similarities b/w bani&pragatišŸ˜”

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

when was the dori scene played?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

when was the dori scene played?

17th sept