PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sajinifaby

Rohan is jacked both sides

Sonakshi almost caught him

His Chachi also !!

So Rohan should be really careful

Honestly saying i dont like the Pari Rohan track!

I know shows are made for entertain purpose only!But what they portray is just not ok.

They portray Pari as an egocentric person who doesnt care about Rohan's marital status.

It just makes me sick just thinking about it!That girls can ignore the fact he is married.

Just for her own fun and enjoyement and succes!

She would be better of with Ajit who seems decent unlike Rohan who is just deceiving for his own needs!

Edited by PanjabanJatti - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti

I know shows are made for entertain purpose only!But what they portray is just not ok.

They portray Pari as an egocentric person who doesnt care about Rohan's marital status.

It just makes me sick just thinking about it!That girls can ignore the fact he is married.

She would be better of with Ajit who seems decent unlike Rohan who is just deceiving for his own needs!

Unfortunately in "REAL" there are lots of girls like that and on that they have their prepared way points to explain to others that what they are doing is completely right...

If they are married it means marriage but marriages of others mean nothing to them....

Well this married man who's unfaithful deceiving and cheating on his wife what's the guarantee he will not do it again and again....

these types of girls what's the guarantee that on finding someone with more money in a better will not leave this man for the other...

What a pity they are showing rohan who belongs to a good rich family and has a good wife beautiful also is cheating on her  and he's not worried about his family status also and on the other hand Pari being all aware of Rohan status is just using him well both are trying to use each other...

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Unfortunately in "REAL" there are lots of girls like that and on that they have their prepared way points to explain to others that what they are doing is completely right...

If they are married it means marriage but marriages of others mean nothing to them....

Well this married man who's unfaithful deceiving and cheating on his wife what's the guarantee he will not do it again and again....

these types of girls what's the guarantee that on finding someone with more money in a better will not leave this man for the other...

What a pity they are showing rohan who belongs to a good rich family and has a good wife beautiful also is cheating on her  and he's not worried about his family status also and on the other hand Pari being all aware of Rohan status is just using him well both are trying to use each other...

I agree with this there many girls and women who are like Pari, especially in corporate and film industry. If Rohan is guilty here so is Pari. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you thank you so much for saying this. I fast forward these scenes and frankly I find it extremely disturbing and distasteful. One thing to say that this happens in real life but then to have a full on parallel track is quite disgusting. 

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Thank you thank you so much for saying this. I fast forward these scenes and frankly I find it extremely disturbing and distasteful. One thing to say that this happens in real life but then to have a full on parallel track is quite disgusting. 

Most welcome!I was just looking around in the topics but i realised no one really commented on the current situation!I know we all have diffrent beliefs in life.But to show this in a show that is quite popular is just not done!You know what amazes me that i have a strong feeling Rohan will fall in love with Pari because his friend was hinting the same a few episodes back!That means he will go against his family wife for Pari and i just hate such tracks

Edited by PanjabanJatti - 4 years ago
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Most welcome!I was just looking around in the topics but i realised no one really commented on the current situation!I know we all have diffrent beliefs in life.But to show this in a show that is quite popular is just not done!You know what amazes me that i have a strong feeling Rohan will fall in love with Pari because his friend was hinting the same a few episodes back!That means he will go against his family wife for Pari and i just hate such tracks

Today’s episode she gets one more hint towards him lying. What if she heard him talk even🧐

Am confused... he won’t go against family.. not like Rohit one bit

They r showing us in one family where u find genuine gems like Sona-Rohit , u find equally the bad lot -Rohan- Pari who is selfish n seldom cares for anyone 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In the real world there are many girls who will do anything, even sleep with someone, just to get a career break or boost. Likewise there are men who marry in haste & continue sowing their wild oats as they hv not yet matured beyond their ‘player’ self-image.

Pari & Rohan, though disgusting, are pretty realistic characters in that sense. What I find surprising is that their resp family members are so stupid & hv no judgement of people, they dont hv an inking of Pari’s / Rohan’s nature.

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I I think she better be off from Sippy mansion.

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

This player Sippy should be busted by Deepa Chachi please. That'll be realistic not that he got away with that doubt with a lie. 😡