When the Devil Calls Your Name [Wed - Thurs]

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Profile:

• Drama: When the Devil Calls Your Name (English & literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Akmaga Neoui Yireumeul Booreul Ddae
  • Hangul: 악마가 너의 이름을 부를 때
  • Director: Min Jin-Ki
  • Writer: Noh Hye-Young, Go Nae-Ri
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: July 31, 2019 --
  • Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis:

Ha Rib (Jung Kyoung-Ho) is a popular songwriter and he has written many hit songs. He possesses wealth, prestige and he also holds a secret. His secret is that he is able to write hit songs, because he sold his soul to the devil. The devil is top actor Mo Tae-Kang (Park Sung-Woong). Ha Rib's contract with the devil is soon to be completed, but he learns that his success and fame is the result of taking Lee Kyung’s (Lee Seol) talent and life. Ha Rib struggles to restore his life, Lee Kyung and those around him. In the process, Ha Rib recognizes the essence of life.

Credits: Asianwiki 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail

Loved 1st episode!!! It was hilarious and quite different content wise!!! Jung Kyoung-Ho slays in these types of role..😃

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The songs & its lyrics are so pleasing to the ears 

The duo have great camaraderie & FL is adding a fresh feel to it..I saw her in few epis of Less than evil..She is pretty good 👍🏼 But JKH is the show stealer 😃 

ndivyateja thumbnail

This show started off so well, sadly all the humor dried up post 4 epis, I dropped..But the show's OSTs are BANG ON !!! I keep listening to them 😃

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

This show started off so well, sadly all the humor dried up post 4 epis, I dropped..But the show's OSTs are BANG ON !!! I keep listening to them 😃

Same..I dropped it after 1st  two episodes.. 

And I am dropping most of the dramas I am making a thread here except few like At Eighteen and Doctor John!!! 🤣smiley37smiley37 

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Same..I dropped it after 1st  two episodes.. 

And I am dropping most of the dramas I am making a thread here except few like At Eighteen and Doctor John!!! 🤣smiley37smiley37 

I did the same for "Kill It" 😆

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Finally watched the Finale yday and I have to say this show gave me one of the most satisfying endings I've ever witnessed in a kdrama, and I've watched hundreds of them. 😆