KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I am really happy the way makers are trying to keep the show real. Years of ITV has screwed me up in such a way that I don't realise how unrealistic some scenes have been until I see the more realistic version in khkt.

The scene where Rohit was going through Raima's stuff was very heart touching. I am not a RR fan and usually skip their flashback scenes but Karan's expression in this scene made me feel really bad. And its nice to see that they aren't suddenly showing him head over heels in love with Sonakshi. Har jagah Sona dikhe, Bina reason smile karte rahe,everything in the world is suddenly beautiful, the makers aren't showing that and thank god for that. They are showing Rohit taking baby steps and they are showing him taking efforts for that. He is willing to move on but isn't completely over his past. And it would have been really weird if they showed someone stuck in their past, behaving like a lunatic and suddenly over it within 12 hours just because they realised they love someone else. Rohit is falling for Sonakshi but the process has been so gradual that even Rohit didn't realise when Sonakshi became such an integral part of his life. And now that he has recognised his feeling for her, it's not the crazy, mar not jaane Wala love because that love will come with time.

Another thing I'm thankful for is not showing Raima getting out of coma and running and sprinting towards the world. Her body has been in a vegetative state for 4 years and seeing it function properly as soon as she opens her eyes would have been too much.

So kuddos to the makers for keeping the show as close to reality as possible and I hope they don't ruin it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I am sorry but my take is different, having been burnt enough times by star plus shows, the so called taking it slow is only to justify his mixed feelings and his pull when he comes to know of Raima. 

Where was this taking it slow when he pulled Sonakshi towards him in the police station, when he removed his shirt for body warmth and his holding Sona’s hand and saying I cannot lose you. 

I appreciate your take, I really do. But I find this very inconsistent with the Rohit we have seen until now