Nishi - Temporary Exit

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel like when Nishi comes back she will return with a dhamakedaar twist.

Coz it doesnt look like Tanaz has quit, either she will return with Pooja's real mom or with the truth abt her real parents. Or her return will sort out or worsen the Raima issue.

I feel there is a reason behind it. I checked Tanaz's profile, I dont think she is doing a movie or show for which she needs sudden time off.

Unless she is re-entering Bigg Boss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I will miss her "tauba tauba"

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nishi's exit from the show for 2 months is a bigger mystery than the mystery of 26th sept😕

Had Tanaz been leaving the show, then they would have shown through dialogues about Nishi attending the conference . Nishi's scene with almost every Sippy won't have been shown. Next option is vacation but then 2 months is a long time. So what is this mystery of Nishi's disappearance

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was wondering about this, I assumed that she was going to be part of another show. Unless uska per day sabse jyaada hai and the show is doing budget cuts 🤷🏽‍♀️😱😉😝

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was wondering the same. They put up quite an elaborate temporary exit for her. I am actually going to miss her and now that she actually likes Sonakshi I feel she will always be a great support for her and we really need that with entire Raima and 26th Sept track coming up. 

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KaranSG_01

I was wondering the same. They put up quite an elaborate temporary exit for her. I am actually going to miss her and now that she actually likes Sonakshi I feel she will always be a great support for her and we really need that with entire Raima and 26th Sept track coming up. 

Is there a mention of temporary exit anywhere? Otherwise What if they plan she died in an accident there? Or so? In serials they can do anything? 

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajinifaby

Is there a mention of temporary exit anywhere? Otherwise What if they plan she died in an accident there? Or so? In serials they can do anything? 

But Nishi ko marke Kya milega? There is a rule in ITV that characters die only if their death is serving a purpose to the story otherwise they just disappear or get replaced by some other actor. Abhi Nishi ko Mara tog sirf episodes waste honge. And Pooja's truth is yet to come out so I don't think they will kill her. Now as far as Tanaaz's exit is concerned I have no idea if she is on a temporary break or permanent exit but I'm pretty sure Nishi will come back.

Edited by KaranSG_01 - 4 years ago