Sympathies for Rohit now, Raima eventually

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am not sure if people have sympathized with Rohit earlier but I feel bad for when Raima actually comes back and the dilemma he will be made to face. 

This guy is trying to move on and most probably has. He has developed feelings for another lady. Happens not just for someone you love but for something you love/like. We would have had crushes in school or likings for certain things but when we reach college the likings change, and at that point if we are confronted with our school liking, we aren't going to have the same feeling towards them or it. Infact we will be like why did I ever like them/it. Same way at this phase when Rohit is thinking of Sonakshi, Raima coming back isn't going to make him re-live or relish those moments with Raima. He would only be in a dilemma since he's obligated to be with Raima but apart from that he would have been over her so he wouldn't really have the same love wala affection.

Sonakshi being hurt when Raima will return is only a temporary phase so I don't really sympathise with her much. My sympathies are with Rohit for having to deal with moral obligation of being committed with Raima against wishful desire of being with someone who he presently likes (Sonakshi).

And in the long run, I definitely feel bad for Raima. She is not a person at fault to be losing someone she loved so much. She happened to be in a situation where she was in coma for years, lost her valuable time and her beloved once she is awake. None of this for her fault. This is why even Rohit will feel obligated to be with Raima since he knows that she is still four years behind and believes that they are a couple and he would not have justification to be away from her.

They are going to show Raima realizing that they don't have the same bonding as before since obviously Rohit will not be reciprocating the emotions, which will make Raima eventually push Rohit towards Sonakshi. This track is so predictable.

But like I said Rohit and Raima are major sufferers while Sonakshi will be dealing with temporary heart break. 

P.s. I feel bad for Sonakshi when she's made to believe that Rohit loves her and next second she is made to believe that he loves Raima. Like the last three episodes which have been tough for Sonakshi to go from being in love (happiest day of her life) to dreading being in love (since he loves only Raima)

Edited by armaanasya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful post 👏 Agree with you there. I am feeling sad for Sonakshi and that's momentary. Even though Rohit will face the toughest choice of his life once Raima is back, the day he gives a closure to his past he will happily move on with Sona. But its Raima who will live with that pain for a lifetime till she finds her soulmate. Yes we might like someone when we are young. Maybe with time we may realise our feelings were mere attraction borne out of immaturity but another possibility is that the same crush could evolve and turn into something more deeper. We never know. Had Raima not been in coma maybe her bond with Rohit would have deepened. Right now in flashbacks we are getting pehla wala pyaar vibes but these same vibes could have gone deeper or maybe they would have parted ways eventually. But destiny did not give them that chance to find out. Everyone says both Rohit and Sona have suffered the same pain. Yes they suffered a heartbreak but there is a herculean difference between the two. Sona got a closure with Karan and she knew that Karan being the creep he is was not the right person for her. But in Rohit's case, Raima apparently was a lovely human being and he loved her deeply. Then all of a sudden she goes into coma and 4 years have passed. Yes Rohit has realised he wants to move on. I say 'wants to' and not 'has' because Rohit has still not moved on completely. He will only move on once Raima is back and despite her being back in his life he wants Sona. That is when he will truly move on. Rohit has lived those 4 years pining away whereas time had frozen for Raima. She knows nothing about those 4 years. The last thing she will remember was her accident. That's it. So for her its like waking up the next morning and realizing overnight the man she loved is no longer in love with her. How will she deal with it?

Lets say the situation was reversed. The story was about Rohit and Raima and Raima meets with an accident and goes into coma. Then Sona makes an entry. Would the audience want Ronakshi then or Rohima? It would have been Rohima. I can give an example here. I am not sure if anyone here has seen kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. There the guy Karan would have been in love with a girl called Nandini who ends up marrying his half brother Ansh who is the baddie. Ansh rapes her, she splits from Ansh and Ansh later dies. Karan Nandini get married while Nandini is still pregnant with Ansh's baby. After giving birth, Nandini goes into coma leaving behind her daughter. Tanya who is Karan's best friend who would have loved him wholeheartedly steps in and starts caring for the child. Karan's family feel that it would be in both Karan and the child's best interests for Karan to get married to Tanya. Though Tanya loves Karan she does not want to come between Karan Nandini but eventually they get married. For 4 years they stay like husband wife but not really sharing a real bond. Karan realises Tanya has done a lot for him and probably loves him too. He decides to move on in life and just when things are looking brighter for Karan Tanya with Tanya being pregnant with Karan's child, Nandini comes out of coma. Tanya steps away from their lives while Karan is in a dilemma. I was active in the forum back then and let me tell you majority of the audience wanted Karan Nandini back. There were few who sympathised with Tanya but Karan Nandini was the end deal for them. Since Sona is the lead, people want Ronakshi. Thats human psychology. To be honest, if I look at it from a third person's POV and not a Ronakshi fan, Rohit looked good with Raima especially in that church scene. They did share a good chemistry and I know by saying this I am inviting rotten tomatoes and chappals 😆 But this is my unbiased view. Of course I want Ronakshi but just because of that I won't get nasty where Raima is concerned.

Sorry for this long post but I wanted to make it and since I thought you have already made a lovely post on this topic, I might as well reply here 😊

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 4 years ago
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree. Since Sonakshi is the lead, both her and Rohit will end up together. No doubt about tat. And tbh Raima and Rohit looked cute too. And of course I sympathize with raima because she is 4 years behind. And knowing Rohit and knowing the guilt he has been carrying  for the past 4 years, when he hears Th news of raima waking up he is definitely feel obligated to stay with raima. And Sonakshi would also feel like she has no role in stepping between Rohit and raima and walk out rohut’s life. B

And I’m sure raima will realize that the bond her and Rohit used to share is not the same. And of course she will find out about sonakshi, she will feel insecure. But I just hope she doesn’t turn out to be th villain (because that happens in every show). In the interview the actress said raima is a positive character and I hope it stays that way. Because watching the flashbacks she seems very immature and demanding of Rohit (because she knows tat he will agree to anything she says).  In fact I hope she plays a major role in getting them together. And in convincing sonakshi’s mom. 

Sunaina2703 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very nice post.. i also thought the same if sona was third person, will we feel the same.