Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Btw, Ishita is such a pretty girl.

I mean naturally pretty. Unlike other leads she doesn’t have heavy make up or cosmetic beauty.

She has naturally beautiful features.

And Pragati’s saris are gorgeous.

And Pearl is very handsome. But I think he looks best in the bearded look. Clean shaven mein I saw his pics and I thought the beard suits him so much. Just my opinion.

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

I just love pragbhir, their chemistry is always on point. There scenes are treat to watch. Waiting for today's episode 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Btw, Ishita is such a pretty girl.

I mean naturally pretty. Unlike other leads she doesn’t have heavy make up or cosmetic beauty.

She has naturally beautiful features.

And Pragati’s saris are gorgeous.

And Pearl is very handsome. But I think he looks best in the bearded look. Clean shaven mein I saw his pics and I thought the beard suits him so much. Just my opinion.

yes Ishita is bvery pretty....her beautiful and expressive eyes are best feature of hers.....i like her voice also.....

Pearl's clean shaven looks was best and suitable for Mahir ji's character.....i cannot imagine Mahir ji in this devdas look...but an intense character like Raghbir this beard look is very suitable.....and Pearl is looking so handsome in this beard look....