Rohit should be jealous

far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am silent participant of the forum .. but this show has somewhere got me v v hooked maybe cos it’s so real

After seeing the last few episodes ; I feel Cv should show Rohit also being jealous and hurt the amount of times he goes Raima Raima in front of Sona , and now he may be just run back initially at least to her ..He should feel what she is going thru 

In the flashback they showed Raima scolding him for not being jealous .. I think that should happen now that Rohit is jealous of someone else in Sona life 

What say 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree , but whom he will b jealous of ? Sumit Khanaa is back to the show - if they had taken a new good looking actor toh it was possible 

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Great idea.

Unlike many here I don't mind the Raima track mostly because the actress playing sonakshi does a really good job when she is sad and trying to be brave. I got hooked on the show after the date when rohit suggested the fake girlfriend idea and she put on a brave face in the car. The sad, embarrassed, brave look she gave the camera was spot on. She was brilliant in the church and post-church scenes as well. So hopefully we will get more of those.

Rohit will hurt her - for sure - because he will naturally be torn between Raima and Sona. And Sona being Sona will step back. I think a good way for both Rohit and Raima to realise that Rohit is with her out of guilt is if as you suggests, he feels jealous and does all the things with Sona he didn't do with Raima.

far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope so too ...

It can’t be similar love story : he has to be bit diff but more intense with Sonakshi ..Sacha Pyaar and all ;)

I hope writers are listening 

far78 thumbnail

Yeah I know but can be any other co actor or new friend.. they should introduce another friend of hers .. who is not creepy .. like Sumit or her ex