Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rameeraa87

I hate  now zaroon char in fact shahbfamily if thy show saroon united idnt want b coz his love is jerk dnt want it he Is not worth for saltanat 

I think he can still be redeemed but the CVs have to do it soon. He used to be smart and intelligent but now he is a dumb puppet in Kainaat's hands. 

He suspected Kainaat during the police investigation around his mother's death. but since then he seems to accept everything she says and does. Why? how can he not suspect her again?

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Indu were even mentioning that Kasish is Kainat and just that she lost her past memory to Sneha as if Sneha is not aware (writers want to pass the info to Kainat) but this is poorly executed...

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

@irshita : yes I am still watching. It’s just that I really don’t know what to comment the ongoing drama.. 

Helly as kainaat herself became intolerable post the swapping wherein the show had turned into crime diaries of kainaat. The new kainaat seems clueless with her portrayal of kainaat! 

Sultanat-madhav cannot be palatable till zaroon sultanat divorce. 

Zaroon as a character has potential but writers don’t seem interested in fleshing out something for him.. 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Sultanat-madhav cannot be palatable till zaroon sultanat divorce. 

Zaroon as a character has potential but writers don’t seem interested in fleshing out something for him.. 

@bold - agree 100%. Don't care about sufiyana love but do care about marriage. Unless divorce I don't even want to think about Sultanat with Madhav.

Zaroon has been dumbed down and losing potential fast. He will unsalvagable soon if they move at this rate. I don't know what they are planning with him but neither the writers nor the actor seems to be interested in the character anymore. 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Indu were even mentioning that Kasish is Kainat and just that she lost her past memory to Sneha as if Sneha is not aware (writers want to pass the info to Kainat) but this is poorly executed...

The whole scene was stupid. just there to make sure that Kainaat got the information she needed.

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

The whole scene was stupid. just there to make sure that Kainaat got the information she needed.

Yeah... The plot line has so much potential but makers ruined with their way of execution... I guess they should have portrayed and maintained Kainat as grey character with insecurities but they made her out n out negative character...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Bravo! mate, the title itself is so catchy! or shall I say.. a bold defiant call ! for the CV's to take note of how the show  now looks to the viewers.. yes I saw the episode, Sufiyana needs to be omitted and  replaced with the obsessive  infirmity  of Kainat.. Her pushing him on the bed.. was a right put off... Sufiyana is communion between  souls..  a spiritual  transportation into heavenly realms which transcends beyond the body. With Kainat its', pure carnal lust.. which she clearly finds hard to keep in check!.. No wonder Zaroon now seems baffled by her bold advances..like i have said umpteenth times.. the souls connection is missing..

It's like the cv's have to show a touchy, feely, huggy, bedroom scene between a married couple.. every scene of Kainat's put in,  is to remind us of the presence of the negative factor. There is no love within her.. its her madness, her obduracy in owning that prized possession that once  orginally belonged to Saltanat.. Love is patient.. and going by what we see,  Zaroon wants time to  gather himself  but she just wants to rush in to  own him properly.

thanks for your much needed post Irshita,  cv's will find it useful  regards future episodes, if they glance through your post ! love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago