Re: Mini still sleeping with Babes

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lol.

What I don't get why is Mini still sleeping with her Babes at this age. She needs to have her own Room and be independent of her Mother to decorate and her have het tv etc to be in her room etc.

Now she is sad how is she going to sleep without her Babes, seriously she is 17 years seriously not a baby.

What is with Indian serials that they need to show children sleeping with there Parents etc. Both need there own space and privacy as well. 

My Daughter had her own room when she was 8 months and now has her friends around to study or chill out in her own room and has her own space and things in it.

To show Mini still skeepung with her Mother at 17 years is so stupid and silly.

Both need there own rooms and independence from each other.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Koi option that kya Mini k paas badi mushkil se toh ek room mila tha rent par usme hi toh adjust karegi

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

Lol.

What I don't get why is Mini still sleeping with her Babes at this age. She needs to have her own Room and be independent of her Mother to decorate and her have het tv etc to be in her room etc.

Now she is sad how is she going to sleep without her Babes, seriously she is 17 years seriously not a baby.

What is with Indian serials that they need to show children sleeping with there Parents etc. Both need there own space and privacy as well. 

My Daughter had her own room when she was 8 months and now has her friends around to study or chill out in her own room and has her own space and things in it.

To show Mini still skeepung with her Mother at 17 years is so stupid and silly.

Both need there own rooms and independence from each other.

I think they could pay rent for only one room and not the whole haveli . It is the situation in India  that many families cannot afford to have separate room for each of their children , especially when one is living with in-laws . Although I agree that at 17 year of age Minnie should be pining for a room for herself . 

shazam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didnt she have her own room in Ashok's house in the Barsaati?? So technically she and Babita have been only sharing a room since moving into HS's haveli.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think they were sharing a room in HS Haveli because both didn't know HS initially and for safety reasons they stuck together

How ever now that Babes is married she needs to be with her husband..it's really silly for her to be with Minni