Assumptions based on 26th September mystery

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching so many segments today,I just cant stop thinking about the biggest mystery (after Baahubali ne katapa Ko Kyun maara?)

So i present my own set of assumptions

1) maybe after her broken engagement, Sonakshi was trying to commit suicide and Raima in the process of saving her,became a victim of an accident

2) maybe Sonakshi's boyfriend was driving the car and did that accident but Raima could only see Sonakshi before seeping into coma.

3) maybe Sonakshi's boyfriend had set up a plan to kill Sonakshi but Raima came to know about it (I don't know how?) and though unknown,she yet wanted to help her.

4) Sonakshi saved Raima from the accident and helped her reach the nearby hospital

PS: I personally believe that Sonakshi didn't cause the accident.if that was the cause,she would have been scared to drive again.AlsoSonakshi is not a type of person who would cause an accident and then leave the person stranded on the road

What do u guys think about 26th September mystery?do pour in your assumptions.lets see which one eventually comes true.

Signing off

Edited by manya17699 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i suppose Suman or Pari caused the accident and ran away without letting Sona to help the victim. I remember in one of the episode Sona was telling Suman that "that" day they did not dared or tried to help/expose the truth to someone and it caused them problems ...something like that.