It's all about trust: ajao saray

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Every relation was questioning other relation's trust on it.

Minni was remembering all her moments with HS and how he supported her; yet she forget to remember hiw she reacted towards HS on revelation. ( Yes! It was heartbreaking💔)

Khurrana remembering how they supported babita every time. Against their son. Did everything for her yet they forget to remember intentionally or intentionally ,they wasted babita 17 yrs. 17 yrs she said yes to them and they could digest one No from her. ( Yes ! It was heartbreaking 💔)

I wished they had shown wedding without any twists. It would had been beautiful but, khair , this will be compensated by writers.

Best part; khurranas didn't attend the wedding. They needed this reality check. They couldn't bear what babita said but ,they want her to bear k hamara rishta tujh s minni ki waja s hai...hate this 

I wished k HS mur k miini ko srf ishara hi krdeta....ghusaa bhi na

P.s...mamma babita is back ....sighhhh

Edited by attiya1.3 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

tum ne kal thread reserve kiya tha. bhool gayi kya? xD

tantal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HS didn't even look at Minnie the whole show. Wow..Like she didn't even exist. I thought when he and Babita were entering the house he would at least look back at her.

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

tum ne kal thread reserve kiya tha. bhool gayi kya? xD

As usual yes😂😅

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very well said & wat support they r remembering I don't stand by saying Babita we r proud of u when she herself stand for money expenses or by saying we r not going to accept Ashok with mita still accepting 

Maybe after applying the sindor to mita in front of all & then saying to Babita u should stand for ur right or stopping lovely for doing makeover, jadhu tona for Babita & stoping her brother to taker her from home or stopping Ashok for slapping Babita when Babita stand for mita & slap Ashok 

Totally confused if these is called support then wats called not supporting 🤦🤦🤦🤦 they all r just two faced person only wants & never to give

Anisha22 thumbnail

PB CVS are saddist, hanita ke life ki sabse khus hone Wala din ko sabse dukh Vara bana Diya, uske sath humlogo ka bhi. Why they even marry, jab koi khus nehi hai, isse to wo log pehle hi achha tha,, And CVS, hanuman ki character ko butcher karna tha to at least time leke karte, aise achanak se illogically karne ka Matlab🤨🤨 at least Shaadi Aram se ho jata phir siyappa laate.. 

N.B hate precape.. Minni is the cause Babita married to Hanuman, Shaadi Kyu Kar rahe yeh log,, aise hi rehte jaise reh rahe the

Edited by Anisha22 - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tantal

HS didn't even look at Minnie the whole show. Wow..Like she didn't even exist. I thought when he and Babita were entering the house he would at least look back at her.

Exactly what I feared yesterday. That he'd ignore her. Agghhhhh 

Why is it this bad!

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think I will manage to see today's episode.... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Resham

I don't think I will manage to see today's episode.... 

Same. My fingers are shaking to tap on Sonyliv. Mujhse na ho paayega!

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Exactly what I feared yesterday. That he'd ignore her. Agghhhhh 

Why is it this bad!

He should ignore Mini. And also ignore Babita. Dono ko royal shut off. 

Jao sado apne self pity mein. Ro apne non existent dukhde pe.