Users

Frequent Posters

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: natzcreado

Amazing OS.... Do write more...

Thank you so much!!

I have another idea in mind, but just have to start writing. Definitely will have something up soon though :)

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Great work. An apology is indeed needed and your way of portraying was organic, and that's why was great. I esp liked the part about sonakshi's family. Because sona knows how to hold her ground but with her family, she is a little too sacrificing. She should, atleast for once, shut those crappy women too. Great work once again Hinal🤗

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion77

Great work. An apology is indeed needed and your way of portraying was organic, and that's why was great. I esp liked the part about sonakshi's family. Because sona knows how to hold her ground but with her family, she is a little too sacrificing. She should, atleast for once, shut those crappy women too. Great work once again Hinal🤗

Hey there!!

Thank youu!! That's a huge compliment!

I'm glad you liked that part because at a point, I was wondering if I should include it in the OS or remove it. But I kept it because I think the excuses she makes for her family led her to make an excuse for Rohit too (that he was just worried about his sister and protecting her etc.). So in a way, it is all related.

I cannot wait till she acknowledges that they are taking advantage of her and stands up to them.

Thank you so much! It's always such a pleasure reading your comments ðŸ¤—

basket_101 thumbnail

Thank youu!! (:

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am BACK again🤣

Okay, I didn't understand the show reference, so I am a little lost here. So what I am commenting will be based on the OS. 

I liked this one. Simple, poignant and to the point. 

Love, 

Mayu

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

I am BACK again🤣

Okay, I didn't understand the show reference, so I am a little lost here. So what I am commenting will be based on the OS. 

I liked this one. Simple, poignant and to the point. 

Love, 

Mayu

Hahaa, welcome backkkk <3 

So quick context for this story - Rohit blamed Sonakshi for the fashion show fiasco. He teamed up with Aakash's fiancee (Deepa I think) and filed a defamation lawsuit against her. He never properly apologized for that in my opinion, so this was a short piece to try and fix that issue.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though (: Thanks for the comment love ðŸ¤—