Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Sorry. But kal vala episode dekhke raha nahi gaya

I understand cutuuuuu 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Dil hi lay lo. Aik insaan apnay dono MAA-BAAP kay begair na mukmail hain. Baap woh hasti hain jin ka haath pakar kar hum chalna seekhtay hain jo din raat mehanat kartay hain takay humari khuwaishay puri kar sakay, jab aik bacha pyar ka matlab kia spelling bhi nahi jaanta tab dono Maa-Baap ussay pyar ka sahi matlab sikha tay hain. In short iss zindagi kay challenges say deal karna aur zindagi jeena humay humrahy Maa-Baap sikhatay hain. 

This is the reason I feel bad for Abir because just for a short time he was able to experience the warmth of his parent's love and than one day it was brutally snatched away from him. You are right the way he utters Baba conveys all the pain the little boy must have gone through when life as he knew it completely changed. A boy who was forced to grow up and act normal due to his younger brother a boy who realized that sometimes people we love the most ending up hurting us the worst. However, he did not become bitter because his father had thought him to always look beyond his own self and help others and as a means to connect with his father the boy desperately tried to become the man his father always wanted him to be.

Have you all noticed how Abir gets a bit uncomfortable when someone praises him and how he downplays his achievements its because the only recognition that matters to him is of his father. He just wants his father to turn up and say "Abir beta I am proud of you" and I can't wait for this scene I want Baba to realize that in spite of his mistakes the values he instilled in Abir are the reason that his son is such a wonderful human being. In a see of mistakes he did something right.

Zara,i don't know what to say.... I just hope we will see such a scene where Abir's Baba praising him infront of everyone.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

My best wishes for their well being.

I also want to add: Har roz school bus tak chodne jana. Exams vale din har minute kena ki don't worry every thing will be alright. Ghar mei akar sabse pehle exams ke baare mein puchna aur agar koi exam bura gaya toh mood thik karna

Bold-Thanks dear.

some more to add- during exam my dad used to give me tips like read the entire question paper first and then start with the easy one. I had never followed this. College mei pocket money chahiye toh directly papa se poocho.Koi sabal jawab nahi. Mummy se poocho toh kich kich aiyo.....questions khatam hi nahi hote. Trip pe,outing pe jaana hei toh papa se poocho.easily permission mil jaati hei. mama toh naa hi bolegi.

Your Papa becomes joker for you. Nice...😃

Ishiliye mujhe mere Papa jaise ya phir Abir jaisa koi chahiye. which is highly impossible.😭