Daljeet's Last Day On The Sets

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/dalljiet-kaur-to-shoot-for-her-last-day-tomorrow-on-sets-of-guddan-tumse-na-ho-paayega-exclusive/5d7f58addef098574f7b25f1

So she might make a come back later in the show , I feel she can win Bigg Boss if she is inside , so she is not coming out anytime soon than January 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahakh

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/dalljiet-kaur-to-shoot-for-her-last-day-tomorrow-on-sets-of-guddan-tumse-na-ho-paayega-exclusive/5d7f58addef098574f7b25f1

So she might make a come back later in the show , I feel she can win Bigg Boss if she is inside , so she is not coming out anytime soon than January 

I hope they love her immensely on BB πŸ˜† So today's IG posts, looks like a climax for Aunty's exit. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

I hope they love her immensely on BB πŸ˜† So today's IG posts, looks like a climax for Aunty's exit. 

She will be loved and I want her to staytill the end because I really like her a lot 

Yeah today's posts are of her exit, she will be sent to jail and Parv is there too I think 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I m glad to see her in BB.

She is already popular, so I think she will get votes too and her personality is good too.

I m definately rooting for daljeet in BB, someone from GTNHP will win the show that will be amazing, let's see how daljeet will perform in the house

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i told u na....thy r shooting hr exit seq...bt one thng is wrng in d article it says she vl b handed over to police nd mt perv nd cme bk whch is already been dne....nw it wuld b hr death seq...

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahakh

She will be loved and I want her to staytill the end because I really like her a lot 

Yeah today's posts are of her exit, she will be sent to jail and Parv is there too I think 

now my head is even more confused  regarding the articles.πŸ˜†

if antara goes to jail, how is she in JB? 

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

i told u na....thy r shooting hr exit seq...bt one thng is wrng in d article it says she vl b handed over to police nd mt perv nd cme bk whch is already been dne....nw it wuld b hr death seq...

I agree, its her death sequence...jail scnes with perv are old. I think her death will be open ended tho..she come come back in like 6 months or something..kind of like Perv. in and out of the serial. 

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Antara coming back to guddan will be purely based on TRPs of the show at that time.so the writers will leave a open loop for her track so that they can bring her back convincingly whenever they want .

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

death sequence hai toh pakka she will come back in the show after big boss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree, its her death sequence...jail scnes with perv are old. I think her death will be open ended tho..she come come back in like 6 months or something..kind of like Perv. in and out of the serial. 

arre behen logo zyada maat socho jitna hum isse solve karne ke koshish karenge aur confused honge🀣🀣 let it watch 2-3 episodes then we will get some clue πŸ₯³