Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Image result for bitching gif

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Especially when it's abt Deepika. Forum Mai ya to fans hai ya anti-fans. Let me check my thread kisi ne dp ko neutral Mai dala tha😆

Ppl bash/diss/attack celebs his mein maximum reaction ki umeed hoti hai.. KSG threads stopped crossing million pages when Nikki left forum.. Salman topics lost their momentum when Salman fans decreased in number and became inactive.  Dislikes or likes hardly matter😆

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

So people don't watch or discuss movie is the norm.

Because it's worthless looking at the movie topics. People don't even give honest reviews. They bash if they don't like the actor and pretend to love a movie if they like the actor even if it's untrue. 

Recently I realized that people bash without even watching the movie and spread negativity for the sake of it. If you ask some of them two questions about the film, they won't be able to answer it because they haven't seen it. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Ppl bash/diss/attack celebs his mein maximum reaction ki umeed hoti hai.. KSG threads stopped crossing million pages when Nikki left forum.. Salman topics lost their momentum when Salman fans decreased in number and became inactive.  Dislikes or likes hardly matter😆

Attack on celeb kuch der chalta hai.. it diverts to mocking trolling fans ðŸ˜† 

hasini009 thumbnail

Especially when it's abt Deepika. Forum Mai ya to fans hai ya anti-fans. Let me check my thread kisi ne dp ko neutral Mai dala tha😆

and you act as innocent and want 'cleanest member of IF' award😆

sabke sab narad muni hai yahan pe😛

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: hasini009

and you act as innocent and want 'cleanest member of IF' award😆

sabke sab narad muni hai yahan pe😛

No more looking for that 😒 jab Tak ALD hai on this forum... I can't get that award...  So I m looking fr some other category. 

I can't even run for narad mumi award... Meee se bohat bade bohat aage wale diggaj magapurush hai yaha pe. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Isme hospital kaha hai? 

Doctor nurses ye krte hai😆

Its high Drama ðŸ¤£