Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So the confusion has been cleared: Madhav has / had a wife. He was married before, so Krish is his son. And here we were thinking how can Madhav be married when his life is concentrated on hatred and revenge only. Another secret of Madhav Sharma cleared. The remaining question is : where is his wife ??

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I again doubt bcoz this much of hatred and vengeance in heart how he had love life or married life either he adopted krish or someone ba By close to and  he can just make lie to his family about his wife so that thy won't forced for marriage 

eshasrk thumbnail

Wel his mom clearly said Madhab ki pehli patni when she saw the saree tht Saltu was wearing. And there was no need to lie becoz it was her inner self talk. Lets see what happens, but my hope on SaDhav is slowly becoming less, especially after watching the precap

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Now we know, Madhav is divorced.

Indu is trying to find him a bride, good to see them taking Krish's interest in consideration too.

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Now we know, Madhav is divorced.

Indu is trying to find him a bride, good to see them taking Krish's interest in consideration too.

Didnt they first mention somewhere tht Madhav was a bachelor or am I mistaken ???? Now he is a divorcee.....which was more expected. So Madhav keeps sarees of his divorced wife with him still ??? And as far as Krish is concerned.....well he has already made it clear where his interest lies.....

Sometimes I wonder if the writers know where to head with the story 

nemo316 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Didnt they first mention somewhere tht Madhav was a bachelor or am I mistaken ???? Now he is a divorcee.....which was more expected. So Madhav keeps sarees of his divorced wife with him still ??? And as far as Krish is concerned.....well he has already made it clear where his interest lies.....

Sometimes I wonder if the writers know where to head with the story 

Yes, his mom called him the most eligible bachelor once.

No idea why his ex wife's sarees are still there. Makers make things up as they go.

nemo316 thumbnail

Madhav was shattered when Krish was talking about his mom not loving him, but his reply was intriguing: he said that his and his wife's friendship ended.

I think whatever happened was out of his control.

eshasrk thumbnail

Yeah he was shattered when Krish talked abt his mother. And from the scenes it was clear tht infact Madhav is a very emotional person but the death of his beloved sister has turned him into stone.

What caught my attention was : he said friendship btwn them ended, he didnt say love ended. So maybe he still loves his wife....who knows. Maybe they had some understanding btwn eachother and his obsession for revenge ended his marriage. Maybe in the end Saltanat will re- unite Madhav and his 1st wife for the sake of Krish when she returns to Zaroon.

But it seems tht Saltanat knows more abt Krish than Madhav knows abt his own son, no wonder Krish loves Saltanat so much. She explains matters to him very calmly and wisely in a way a child can understand.

Now I am getting more convinced tht Madhav will not fall for Saltanat. He still wants his revenge and who knows when Saltanat comes to know the real reason why he rescued her and kept her in his house, was to finish her off, she might start hating him. 

I only feel sorry for Krish, coz both Madhav and Saltanat made a false promise to him 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago