Fun post - Rohit and his Logic

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit Waise bada logic logic bolte rahte hai

Please can you tell me the logic behind Sona making u forget Raima’s birthday

Yes she requested u to come for the visarjan

But isn’t it you who decided to surprise her with dhol and message

So don’t you think logically Rohan is responsible...

Please fandom wants him to be beaten... so that he stops flirting with Pari...and later on going to accuse her when both are at fault. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It was expected. Rohit character suddenly falling in love was not acceptable. He has to retort and take out his frustration. Target will be Sonakshi. 

Coming to logic part, he is not thinking right now. He is confused with the idea of loving Raima and actually loving Sonakshi. He is not able to decide. This will happen gradually. 

Rohan ki toh baat hi mat karo. I'm not in mood to see tht character on screen, Pari included. 

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanavi

It was expected. Rohit character suddenly falling in love was not acceptable. He has to retort and take out his frustration. Target will be Sonakshi. 

Coming to logic part, he is not thinking right now. He is confused with the idea of loving Raima and actually loving Sonakshi. He is not able to decide. This will happen gradually. 

Rohan ki toh baat hi mat karo. I'm not in mood to see tht character on screen, Pari included. 

Since Rohit decides to vent on Sonakshi 

I thought since fandom loves Ronakshi ,yes let’s vent on the asli reason behind this ... Rohan 😇