J3601 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so i was watching Om Shanti Om the first half was so good the story was so engaging then the second half happend they made a great romantic story to something super natural like what the hell do people really believe in those storys.. the movie wasnt the same afterwards.. all the supernatural coming back to life thing really made it cringy..

what are y'all thoughts about it? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That was necessary for a Musical Comedy Romantic Revenge Drama Masala Entertainer like OSO with theme of Reincarnation.  

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J3601

so i was watching Om Shanti Om the first half was so good the story was so engaging then the second half happend they made a great romantic story to something super natural like what the hell do people really believe in those storys.. the movie wasnt the same afterwards.. all the supernatural coming back to life thing really made it cringy..

what are y'all thoughts about it? 

fiction: that describes imaginary events and people😆

It's fiction dude, lots of "unrealistic" things happen in movies. OSO is one of the best masala movies of the 2000's in my book, shame Farah Khan declined so much with her last two movies

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It was a parody movie, ab parody mai logic ka Kiya kaam.

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She rehashed storylines of two old bollywood movies (Karz and Madhumati) and gave it a modern tadka with SRK flavour; so best of all worlds 😆.  You can read both plot stories on wiki.  The last scene where ghost Deepika comes in unexpectedly instead of real-life Deepika, was taken from Madhumati played by Vyajanthimala.  SRK being reborn and getting flashbacks from his past life was taken from Karz; as well as wanting to take revenge via a song at end of movie.  She was almost sued by people because of that (without giving them credit).

Edited by Shailesh_Rathi - 4 years ago