AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣watching kaira expose akhil was hilarious while meeting in secret breaking fasts in secret...Waiting for them to unintentionally sleep together or something...(its not wrong if they ddn mean to and it just happened of course)

Me imagining akhil getting caught...

I see manish or surekha slapping him and him holding his cheek and avoiding eye contact...While naira says how could you betray surekha and lecturing him about how woman deserve trust...and cheating isnt right...

than because nobody cares about pizza akhil surekha triangle vedika shows up and says naira u sicko where did u sleep the previous night and naira says in kartiks bed only because kairav asked her to🤣then she holds up an unused pack of condoms from nairas pocket and naira says it was only because kairav wanted a sibling(they ddn use it) and they have to make kairav happy... 

🤣then kartik says yeah i dont care at all about naira but soon as everyone is out of the room grabbing naira's hand and saying how could you tell vedika about kairavs sibling wish and naira crying say she needs to leave...and kartik being like you cant leave and locking her in his basement... and visiting her with kairav once a day (Come to think of it locking naira away would solve alot of problems)

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Unintentionally sleep together? I dint get it? Did I miss something?

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blackwater

Unintentionally sleep together? I dint get it? Did I miss something?

She just means to say that in case, in future, they end up spending the night together because of how they can't keep their hands off each other most of the times, even when they are fighting. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You have a wild imagination.

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Indeed locking Naira could solve alot of problems and may b just Kartik can visit her🤪🤪🤪🤪

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Be honest now.... this is your wish list isn't it? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

🤣watching kaira expose akhil was hilarious while meeting in secret breaking fasts in secret...Waiting for them to unintentionally sleep together or something...(its not wrong if they ddn mean to and it just happened of course)

Me imagining akhil getting caught...

I see manish or surekha slapping him and him holding his cheek and avoiding eye contact...While naira says how could you betray surekha and lecturing him about how woman deserve trust...and cheating isnt right...

than because nobody cares about pizza akhil surekha triangle vedika shows up and says naira u sicko where did u sleep the previous night and naira says in kartiks bed only because kairav asked her to🤣then she holds up an unused pack of condoms from nairas pocket and naira says it was only because kairav wanted a sibling(they ddn use it) and they have to make kairav happy... 

🤣then kartik says yeah i dont care at all about naira but soon as everyone is out of the room grabbing naira's hand and saying how could you tell vedika about kairavs sibling wish and naira crying say she needs to leave...and kartik being like you cant leave and locking her in his basement... and visiting her with kairav once a day (Come to think of it locking naira away would solve alot of problems)

@bold you mean lock Naira in the storeroom like he did earlier last week? 

Enjoyed reading this post 😂. You have a great sense of humor.