Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FindingLife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The fan fic written on the previous page is inspired by the story itself with some parts added or taken away. It's also inspired by talks and discussion had here by other writers here like dodemoon and Chairyfairy and many others who are both still here and stopped writiing that made the story that much more beautiful to me. Thank you Bepanah and people who loved bepabah for this story. I also will be adding on some things to the story and change some, so if you can please enjoy the story with me.

Edited by FindingLife - 4 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Finding life i’m in shock. This is so good, you’ve pretty much described what happened in the first episode whilst adding in your own little details which I don’t mind. Please continue I can’t wait to read the rest of this story. whilst reading this, I can totally picture all the actors. 

FindingLife thumbnail

Thank you for reading all of it, I know its long. I thank God for it. I enjoyed writing. Will continue yes. I appreciate, your patience and comment❤️.

FindingLife thumbnail

Yes the idea was for them to come alive a little. 😳I'm enjoying writing too.

Edited by FindingLife - 4 years ago
FindingLife thumbnail

Chapter 2

Zoya and Aditya continue to look at Yash and Puja one with confusion and the other with anger. "When we found the corpses both of them were holding each other's hands. I had felt that they must be husband and wife." one policeman whispers.

"No. These two were having an affair." answers the other. Aditya stands unable to sit near them anymore, but unable to take his eyes off their hands either. He steps back and Zoya looks up at him and than down again, also mesmerized by their joined hands."I've seen these two somewhere before too." says one paramedic. "You must have seen them going around together. There's that famous lovers point in Mussoorie." Zoya shakes her head not willing to listen. Aditya continues to step back his wifes words ringing in his ears.'Adi, there is no person in this world who shares everything with someone. If there is someone who claims to do it, then it's a lie.' he continues to step back the memory of their wedding day and them taking their vows haunting him. The policemans words. 'These two were having an affair.' the moments shared just this morning. The paramedics words.'I had felt that they must be husband and wife.'

He steps back his vision clouded by memories of Puja and turns his back on her so he can get a moment of relief. Not seeing his at the cliffs edge, not seeing his run out of ground to put his foot on and not seeing his about to step onto his own death. Aditya takes a step his mind unable to process anything, but Puja's infidelity."Why are they holding each others hands?" A womans voice draws him back to the scene of the crime not just an accident, but a crime was committed against him and maybe against the woman whose voice he hears. Retracting his foot before he put it all the way down. He turns to look at her."Please separate their hands!" Zoya begs."Why are they holding each other's hands?" Zoya desperately tries to separate their hands. Aditya turns back around realizing he can't help her and tries to ignore her questions and please, what would be the use of separating them now?"Please separate their hands." Zoya keeps tugging at the hands, not knowing why she has to do it, but feels a need to stop the whispers around her yet even with all her efforts the hands refuse to be separated. She pulls anyway and while pulling she notices her ring is no longer on her finger. She looks at it, hoping her eyes are playing tricks on her and the ring will eventually materialize. "My ring." She speaks her whole body starting to shake when she realizes the ring is really gone and thinks about how excited she was when she found the ring in their bedroom closet."Where's my ring?Where's my ring!" with nothing else to do Aditya listens."Yash gave me a ring." I can't lose the last thing Yash gave me she thinks to herself while continuing to look around her. Lightning lights up the sky as Zoya desperately looks for her ring and Aditya listens on both to the dry thunderstorm and the woman. Zoya looks around for anybody who can help and notices the lone man standing some distance away with his back to her, the same man who was crying with her a minute ago. She goes back to searching for her ring when she realizes his lost in his own grief to be of any help to her... 

Finding some peace in the woman's voice and the Puja visions quiet for the moment I watch the sky. Watching and listening to the dry thunderstorm reflecting the one in me and not long after looking up it starts to rain. It's a good thing as dry thunderstorms have been known to cause uncontrollable fires because the rain evaporates before it reaches the land. For now the fire within him quenched by the woman's voice, Aditya watches the rain.