Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am just hoping for Luv-kush’s entry to bring some positive change in the story.. there are lot of spoilers going on that they are going to get angry at Naira.. Surekha will slap her this that bla bla bla.. but honestly sometimes children spc growing up ones are smart and clear in thought process.. these child-man hybrid is a state where they are reckless But some can be clear about what they see and can voice it out as well remember how Naira and Misti used to be when they were teens..or if the story wants to depict that only girls are smart then i can rest the case.. However i feel These twins should actually be the one who makes V understand that there is no point staying in a love less marriage..Everyone knows it that Kartik wont be able to move on but nobody is giving V this piece of advice i hope these boys just would simply tell her that no one can replace Naira neither in their life nor in Karthiks... remember how these twins refused to attend the wedding stating they wont give Naira’s place to any one... 

i wish unlike everyone luv-kush would be upset with Kartik rather than Naira.. i know CVs are more than capable of crushing our hopes but still..😪😪😪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read so many articles... According to those articles this time luv kush didn't paly Cupid role for kaira...rather they tagged their relationship illegitimate.

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jannatsara

I read so many articles... According to those articles this time luv kush didn't paly Cupid role for kaira...rather they tagged their relationship illegitimate.

Articles may convey false rumours just like every article before mahaepisode said Kartik would marry Vedika in anger but all those turned out to be false...I hope this time too this is the case...anyway if Naira is questioned about her relationship with Kartik I wish she leaves instead of somebody asking her to get lost ...Considering Naira I know this is just a wishful thinking😔