Lisarvas thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

(Hi guys I am new here and I am inspired by all your ff and I cannot stop writing my own ff and sorry for any kind of mistakes in advance and bare with my ff as it is my first attempt)

Teaser:

Present

Malhar: my heart is pounding fastly with the thought of separating from you.I feel like somebody is taking away the reason of living my life.I am in a dilemma, is this the love which I am ignoring and encarving from the core of the heart..... Kalyani I dont know when I actually fell in love with you....and now you have become the reason of my heart to beat and which I never wished and never wanted to happen...... Even you know that but how can you do this to me kalyani ???

Kalyani: The day has come when I should leave you and pillu!!!!!! 

I know our marriage was not happened by our wish and we made a promise of getting separate from each other till our family believe that we are happy in our marriage and we have moved on in our life from the bitter past of us.

(What is their past and what had happened in the past with them and what is the reason for their marriage?? And why kalyani was leaving malhar and pillu?? And why they both promise to get separate from each other?? )

I will update the story if u guys like it and I will promise to maintain suspense in my story. 

And sorry for any mistakes..... 

And feel free to bash my story if u dont like it and u may give ur suggestions also I will be mostly welcome..... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Interesting concept 

please continue 

Eagerly look forward to reading more

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pls continue . Will love to read .

Lisarvas thumbnail

Thank you guys for all your support. I promise to update my story by tomorrow.

Lisarvas thumbnail

Character sketch of the story

Malhar:He is an handsome Acp with a pure heart. He's age was 28 years.But started started intake of alcohol after the death of his wife Sampada Malhar Rane.

Sampada:she was the wife of Acp Malhar who died in an accident 6months ago.

Anupriya Sarthak Rane: she is the wife of sarthak rane and mother of malhar rane. She feels bliss to have such a family. 

Sarthak Rane:He is the head of the rane family and a lawyer by profession. He is actually the role model to Malhar.

Moksh: pillu was the son of Malhar and Sampada. He is 6months old by now.He is the life of all the rane's.

Kalyani Deshmukh: she was 24 years old and recently completed her education. She is a girl with beauty and brain. She was intellect and witty by nature. She has lost her mother in the childhood and at present leaving with her father Atul Deshmukh.

Atul Deshmukh: He was a Business man by profession and greedy by nature. He always looks for profit in everything.

Mrs.Gracy: she was the only well wisher of kalyani. She was actually the caretaker of kalyani and she had brought up kalyani as her own child after the death of her mother.

Thank you for all your support guys I will update the story as soon as possible.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Characters Are interesting

thanks for writing