Sunita rajwar n Pankhuri awasthy in smzs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good for her! Glad she is moving on to bigger and better things.

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank goodness... Hope the shoot starts soon so we can say good riddance to Vedika.  I have nothing against Pankhuri in fact I have been a fan of hers since Razia Sultan but Vedika is unbearable and I'm not just saying that because she is an obstacle in Kairas life. Personally I don't want Kaira together any time soon but Vedika as a character is just too pathetic to bear and the presence of this character is making the situation disgusting. 

So all the best to Pankhuri. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahz

Thank goodness... Hope the shoot starts soon so we can say good riddance to Vedika.  I have nothing against Pankhuri in fact I have been a fan of hers since Razia Sultan but Vedika is unbearable and I'm not just saying that because she is an obstacle in Kairas life. Personally I don't want Kaira together any time soon but Vedika as a character is just too pathetic to bear and the presence of this character is making the situation disgusting. 

Same I also watched her since razia sultan 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

I saw her in Suryaputra Karn...she played draupadi. I liked her and thought she looked very beautiful as draupadi. And I really enjoyed Suryaputra Karn..I watched the whole show and the male lead.Gautam Rode was very good...and lol..even though he barely had one or two scenes with Pankhuri...he fell in love with her and they married last year..But here in yrkkh..vedika is very irritating..I don’t like her character at all...

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The first time I saw Pankhuri was in Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka although never watched the show as the story didn't really interest me.

Saru.n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think she is going anywhere any soon, as now she is even getting scenes with Kartik and Kartik is getting soft towards her, I think she will have a long track to play..