Yrkkh: Surekha to file for divorce from akhilesh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣Well go chachi i hope they dont make u raise a pizza chachu baby ewww

what will it do call kairav bhai(like akhil calls manish) and run a tattoo parlor(Like mommy pizza)?

What will kairav name it b**stard the b**stard child ðŸ¤ª(mind anya's language)

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Read that Luv/Khush will be back (grown up) They will be surprised to see Naira alive and will ask her why she is having extramarital relations with Karthik when he is now married to Vedika.

They will accuse her of destroying their parents marriage like Naira destroyed her own.

If this is true maybe the Goenka family can get a buy 1 get 1 free discount from the lawyer. (on divorce proceedings)

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rose2015

Read that Luv/Khush will be back (grown up) They will be surprised to see Naira alive and will ask her why she is having extramarital relations with Karthik when he is now married to Vedika.

They will accuse her of destroying their parents marriage like Naira destroyed her own.

If this is true maybe the Goenka family can get a buy 1 get 1 free discount from the lawyer. (on divorce proceedings)

Surekha's conversation with her kids indicate that there r differences between them and their father, Mohsin told in an interview that luv kush already know of the affair, how's Naira responsible for the affair or destroying their family? I think they will be upset about her supporting Liza.

Accusing Naira of extramarital affair? Why not accuse Kartik too?  If this happens it will be worse than watching Vedika taunting Naira at every given chance. 

rose2015 thumbnail

I will try to find the article again. Here it is.

http://www.tellyscoop.net/2019/09/luv-questions-nairas-illegitimate.html

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What I understood from Mohsin's interview was that Surekha and luv kush know about his affair and the kids , for the same reason , have stopped visiting their house. If this article is true, their questioning both of them makes sense. I hope after Akhil's truth is out , luv and kush donot hold against Naira and turn hostile against her just like suwarna did after Shubham's death.

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Are the spoilers by Pinkvilla true? 

The slap and accusing Naira is honestly ridiculous. Also Mohsin said that Kartik and Chachi will have a scene where he will try to understand if Chachi knew about the affair, which would be followed by the revelation in front of the family. 

If anything, the Goenkas should question their own upbringing rather than blaming it all on Naira just because Liza is her best friend and she would be the one to reveal Akhil's dirty secrets. 

Goenka family: 

- One son cheated on his wife with a girl his daughter's age

- One fell in love with his secretary while his wife was sick (that's what happened with Manish and Swarna, right?

- One wanted to destroy his own family and was even about to kill his cousin-brother

- One questioned his wife's character and is now dreaming about another woman (even if she's the love of his life) while being married to someone else. 

- The uncle was a sexual predator

- Dadi herself is a criminal, I don't even need to go in details. 

Dadi should really be shown self-reflecting for once and questioning her own upbringing. Naira has no fault in this entire drama and for once, she needs to be given a break from all the accusations, taunts and now even slaps. 

As for Luv-Kush coming back, I hope they are shown a bit mature. Accusing Naira of breaking their parent's relationship when their own father is a cheater seems stupid tbh because they are not kids anymore. Teenagers these days are exposed to all sorts of things, so they must know that if someone cheats in a relationship, you don't go around blaming others for that. 

Kartik and Naira are not having an extra-marital affair and I hope that its not even brought up. I know that's how it appears right now but they are emotionally connected to each other which is different from intentionally cheating on your partner. I am not justifying them sneaking around, their physical proximity or them dreaming about each other, but I just want the story to progress in a positive way rather than Kaira having to deal with more accusations and having to justify themselves.  Kaira's relationship has already been destroyed beyond repair and doesn't need the tag of an extra-marital affair. I mean even if they are accused of it by the family members, what's the outcome gonna be? Kartik standing up for Naira and hence redeeming himself in Naira's eyes? 

I had hoped that once Kartik meets his son, we would get some nice bonding moments between them, Kartik learning about Kairav, maybe thinking about how much he has missed out on, Kairav trying to fit into a big family, etc, but here all we get is Kairav forcing Kaira into awkward positions and Vedika giving those bechari expressions. Once in a while, Kaira have an argument about why the other did what they did, followed by a breakdown, that's it. The track is beyond frustrating because no progress is being made. They would rather show them celebrating each function and dancing. 

Kairav had his final test on Teej which has been forgotten. How come women on Teej didn't comment on Naira returning from the dead with a son and two bahus living under the same roof in GV? Whatever happened to Gayu's insecurity and Vansh feeling left out? Almost everything is being overlooked to accommodate this stupid two wives track and Vedika's character, which is one of the worst characters in this show. I just want her to exit ASAP. I can't stand her anymore and her giving the same expressions from the past 2 months. The girl needs to get a grip and either confront Kartik about their marital status or just pack her bags and leave. 

rose2015 thumbnail

There are a lot of articles out there. I have no way of knowing which are or are not true. That's why I say it is best to just anticipate the show and watch it because these articles just pollute our brains and then  we get disappointed when what is reported is different than what actually happens in the episode. Even the promos at times are misleading.