Karthik-Vedika ka Marrriage might not have happened

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I was trying to watch all the recent episodes and from august 13-august 20 .In all of them the marriage has never happened.On the day of marriage Karthik left from marriage and came to the hospital

simple si logic he loves naira so much.Before seeing her only he left the mandap and came to see kairav.he never left the hospital after finding naira.as per my undersatanding after seeing naira karthik will never marry anyone even in anger or any kind of emotion.how can he marry vedika after knowing that naira is alive, and also karthik only said that he is married and gharwale unke saath de raha hain, but in all this might be vedika is married to some one or trying to act to make naira jealous(might be karthik and vedikas plan) 

and to add to the doubt she fainted for teej might be an icing on the cake to make naira more insecure.

but in all these i see he might not have married vedika itself

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I doubt it's an act but the lack of consistency is annoying because when karthik left and went to the hospital manish and dadi's words were such that it confirmed that karhtik hadn't yet married vedika as manish said to dadi to not worry as karthik will marry vedika only, yet after that everyone is being shown to say they are married and acting accordingly as if karthik had married like showing guilt for vedika, vedika's words everything doesn't give the feeling of the marriage being fake. 

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There were alot of open scenes which indicate the possibility of VeKar’s marriage might not have happened.. But i doubt it to be a planned act.. i highly assume that may b the family is also not aware that the marriage has not have happened.. the way Kartik’s character is.. there is no chance that he can survive the customs and rituals of marriage with anyone other than Naira.. he is certain to have a heart failure.. so may be i m just assuming that kartik might have just refused to do the rituals and just have done marriage paperwork with Vedika which can b nullified easily.. the guilt look that kartik is giving V these days can be coz he promised a new life an identity of his wife but he is now unable to even give that to her.. But 100 baat ki ek baat.. Kartik cannot have a traditional wedding with anybody else coz he has immense memories of wedding with Naira.. i would have believed if they would have shown a simple marriage for VeKar but its way more traumatic for kartik to marry V like that.. he just cant survive that acc to my opinion😂

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pulvi16

I was trying to watch all the recent episodes and from august 13-august 20 .In all of them the marriage has never happened.On the day of marriage Karthik left from marriage and came to the hospital

simple si logic he loves naira so much.Before seeing her only he left the mandap and came to see kairav.he never left the hospital after finding naira.as per my undersatanding after seeing naira karthik will never marry anyone even in anger or any kind of emotion.how can he marry vedika after knowing that naira is alive, and also karthik only said that he is married and gharwale unke saath de raha hain, but in all this might be vedika is married to some one or trying to act to make naira jealous(might be karthik and vedikas plan) 

and to add to the doubt she fainted for teej might be an icing on the cake to make naira more insecure.

but in all these i see he might not have married vedika itself

If the marriage never happened, then why would Vedika cry in solitude in front of her dad’s picture saying Main Akeli reh jaoongi.. According to current storyline, Kartik had already married Vedika before he reached the hospital.

However, the writers may bring in more inconsistencies and say they never married.. we never know.

Edited by aasmanviewer - 4 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Its not possible for viewers to guess what exactly happened since they never actually showed the marriage. But for Kartik's sake , I hope the marriage hasn't happened,  or else it'll look extremely poor on his integrity. 

For if he actually went through the marriage,  even if only being burdened with a sense of responsibility ( as if responsibility means marriage only !) , then he must see through it. He can not string his wife along , under the excuse of but-my-love-of-life-returned. Not acceptable,  definitely not forgivable. 

Either he works on his marital relationships with Vedika or divorce her with full respect and let her go. Bigamy is repulsive to watch and carries an overall negative message. 

I can not imagine even a semi realistic reason why'd Kartik or Vedika either of them agree or propose for faking the marriage. What's in it for them , especially Vedika ?? To make Naira jealous?? That'd be quite pointless since Kartik doesn't really pay any attention to Vedika and thereby makes it abundantly clear to Naira or any one that there's nothing to be jealous of. Why fake marriage for it ?? Why not simply fake closeness or fake romance, like leads often do in ITV shows ?? Much more effective that'd have been, had making Naira jealous was the reason behind it. 

Moreover, why'd Vedika agree to go with it ?? Had Kartik promised he'd marry her later ?? Nope, that'd look too bad on him. Is she afraid she'll lose her only remaining families,  the Goenkas,  if she doesn't play along?? Even in that case,  it'd look bad on every one of the Goenkas including Kartik, since it would be using her , her helplessness,  loneliness and her fear of being all alone . Why not reassure her instead that she can still be part of the family , without any marriage   fake or otherwise.. That's the humane and decent thing to do. 

Frankly speaking,  its obvious the CVs are playing it safe by keeping both ends open. Giving a damn , how any of the characters came out looking , at the end of the track. 

Edited by HeartQuake - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

The marriage was shot with proper rituals, but hasn’t been aired for some reason. Maybe to avoid the backlash but I doubt cvs care about that. 

The Kartik who married Vedika was doing everything for his family, so it’s not difficult to believe that he did perform the rituals with her as well. 

Too much has happened now for us to assume that the marriage never happened. Vedika’s dialogues, Kartik giving her those guilty looks albeit 1 out of 5 times he does something, the family insisting on them acting as a couple, etc. 

Also, as per the segments, Vedika would start acting out and demand her rights from Dadi and even throw shade at Naira. She wouldn’t do that if the marriage was fake.