HELP!! (Please tell me about Mishti’s past)

YehRishtey101 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey you guys I’ve been watching this show for a couple months now like 4-5 maybe. However I don’t know how Naman is related to Mishti’s Badi Ma and Bade Papa. Also, what happened to her mom? Also, why Meenakshi does hate Mishti so much??? Did she do something in the beginning of the show? I saw this clip of Mishti and Kuhu dancing and Meenakshi was going to roll down this picture of Mishti’s dad behind bars and I was like how can someone hate a person this much?

Loving the show btw I think the only reason I got interested was because of the familiar faces I saw. ❤️❤️

Can’t wait to see the upcoming track!!! Kunal is so 😒 Ritvik does an amazing job 👍🏾 And Mishbir are way too cute!!! It seems that Kuhu has got a grip on herself for now when it comes to Mishti but don’t know how long that’s going to last. I really want her appreciate Mishti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Naitik n naman were step brothers.naithik's father and naman's mom re married.when na mam tried to kill naitik he was sent to jail and later on karishma his wife also leaves mishti.so naman mom decided to send mishti to maheshwari's. 

Regarding why meenu hates mishti.well when ketki ran away from her engagement mishti was making ketki understand to return to her family and this whole conversation meenu took it in other way that mishti was supporting ketki in running away.from here the disliking started.later when mishti rejected kunal it added fuel to the fire.meenu thinks that as mishti has come from a broken family therefore she can't keep her family united but will break it..and now when mishti and abir had fallen in love that hatred had increased 10 times more.

YehRishtey101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: etrika

Naitik n naman were step brothers.naithik's father and naman's mom re married.when na mam tried to kill naitik he was sent to jail and later on karishma his wife also leaves mishti.so naman mom decided to send mishti to maheshwari's. 

Regarding why meenu hates mishti.well when ketki ran away from her engagement mishti was making ketki understand to return to her family and this whole conversation meenu took it in other way that mishti was supporting ketki in running away.from here the disliking started.later when mishti rejected kunal it added fuel to the fire.meenu thinks that as mishti has come from a broken family therefore she can't keep her family united but will break it..and now when mishti and abir had fallen in love that hatred had increased 10 times more.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!! You don’t know how thankful I am I was thinking for a second no one would reply and I would just never know :(.