Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
superb update...
read all parts... enjoy lot... beautiful written... love it... really life / we unexpectedly expected something...
jigipari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey just finished your story in two days at a stretch... Loved it!! 😊
angelofheaven00 thumbnail
love the story.it's really hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing sometimes.
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What an amazing story it was ❤️ ...
Its been more than a year since it was completed and i got to read it now :O ... where was I ... what was i doing all this while :P  ...

This is the moossst mooossst  funniest thing i have ever read on arshi .. :D  ... i m truly in love with this story and  your way of writing... there were many  points in UE when i had laughed so much that i had to put my phone aside and laugh n thn continue reading 😆  ...

A toad in arnav s scarf 🤣 ...
Toad ..  haha... 
Then khushi telling cement pile that deeep down ... deeep deeep down he is a human being 🤣 ... 

And fire extinguisher 🤣  ... poor akash never got to now he  was not red or cylindrical 😆 ...

Nihaal s way wth girls .. specially wth tht dummy in shopping mall 🤣 ... 

And not to forget ...  his proposal ... that was the most hillarious proposal ever :D ... 

And cement pile calling his PA to book tickets from delhi to US and from US to delhi / mumbai ..  that was so fuuny whn his PA thought ... asr playing aeroplane aeroplane 🤣 🤣 🤣 ...

This has become my MOSTtt favorite story so far  <3 ... i enjoyed reading each update ..  line .. word ... i just loveddd it  :D ... 

O yes how can i forget ... puchu :P .. lol puchu loves yu ;) .. what an email id :D 

I loved reading this story ..  it had 44 chpters 2 OS ..  n still i feel the need to read more :) .. 

Thank you for writing suchaaa great story ❤️
amsams thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wat a superb writer u r...take a bow...just loved ur story..
A_wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay so let me begin I just loved you story.. Its so good.. One of the best ff I have ever read.. I rarely comment on any post or story but I was forced this time.. It was funny. It was sweet.. It was romantic. The exact type of story I crave to read... I tried to find so many stories in this genre that are good but.. I must say your story is superb and I can see our own khushi's avatar and arnav's look and their rabba vey!!! I am seriously in love with this ff... Indeed it is the funniest arhi story ever read...
johngalt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a rollercoaster ride!!

laughed and humphed at the same time!!

lattu and cement...love u...

thanks a ton for an amazing story and wishing you a very happy 2017!!
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I read this all over again...what a treat sabi...thanks a lot for sharing this with us :)

cement pile and lattu ..sigh they are so cute and funny!! I wish i could just keep reading this all-day long :D

Edited by luvbug - 4 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Humour story... 

Enjoy reading it