Interesting episode 11/09/2019

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Very very good episode.  Very interesting episode too.hope we get many more scenes and episodes .loved pragbhir scenes in the 1st part , pragati making priya understand abt ragbhir n dev scene n the highlight of the episode is the last accident scene. I think harshit is working for someone outside the family member, and i guess all the family member except ragbhir is involved in the bani murder now want to kill pragati as well.loving the mystery  n the thriller episode now the real story wid love , romance,thriller n mystery  has began .hats off to the 1st actors thats Pearl n ishitašŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼ then the writer n the producer , not least the director.its was really an interesting episodes with full paisa wasool.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I will give my review once i watch it...

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey what did Aditi say to Pragati at the end? That she got so upset. I didnā€™t get that part.

I liked how Prags told Aditi that aapse tu baat karna he bekaar hai LOL. 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Hey what did Aditi say to Pragati at the end? That she got so upset. I didnā€™t get that part.

I liked how Prags told Aditi that aapse tu baat karna he bekaar hai LOL. 

what she said was quite disgusting......being a woman how can she say such thing to Pragati?????when pragati was leaving the kitchen to go to her room Aditi said you are in a hurry to go to your room.....apne AURAT hone ka use bohat achi jagah kiya hai tum nešŸ¤¢....what a mentality.....o hello aditi madam Raghbir is her husband .....legally and morally she has all tha rights on Raghbir....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aditi said that why is  pragati in hurry to go to ragbhir rooms and she  looks  very straight and innocent girl and she is taking and making a right advantage of being a woman .

.Dilwale. thumbnail

Whatā€™s Aditiā€™s problem. She is just salty that everyone in the house loves Pragati so much and always do as she says.

And you are right. Arey Praghbir are married. She is behaving as if they are dating and living together.

But she is not the real villain despite all these jabs. Itā€™s badi maa who portrays herself to love Praghbir. 

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Again bad news for us again this bani jaap start aj phir se pearl n aparna saath koi scene shoot kar rahe ab this is tooo much makers ko agar sirf bani raghbir pasand he to dobara usay le or ishita ko chor de q hum fans ka dimagh kharab kr rhe na hi bani k fkash bck scenes khatam hongay na hi praghbir ki story agay barhegi ab lg raha tha love story start hogi ab phir scenes shoot horaha again romance with bani ghussa araha haihe 

Edited by Catty24 - 4 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail

Didnā€™t I say no expectations from these CVs regarding Praghbir. They only give funny banter for Praghbir and for romance they bring old Bani.

Ab Bus bhi kar do. Teen accidents hoye Pragati ke saath. Love realisation hoa and CVs are still stuck in Bani jaap.

And plz donā€™t tell me that Raghbir has moved on too quickly from Bani to Pragati. If anything CVs are ruining Praghbir because of their precious Bani.

When they already introduced the twist of Pragati being Bani, then whatā€™s the use of all these old Bani scenes.  

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

True this ekta always do this with fans hr show me aik heroin k do hero to dono k saath hi romantic scenes ismay surgery k baad me flashback scenes se torture is say achi story to yaha fans likh letay he 

Is last accidnt k baad mene expect kiya k ab to raghbir keh dega k he love pragati bt ab we should nt expect praghbir love story šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢ i hate makers now 

Without reason ragbir bani ka romance ab boht hogaya is accidnt k baad b ab zarurat thi ? Ab to no hope really feel soo bad mood kharab hogaya kl achi epi aj offscreen pearl aparna ki poc dekh k mood off 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

Again bad news for us again this bani jaap start aj phir se pearl n aparna saath koi scene shoot kar rahe ab this is tooo much makers ko agar sirf bani raghbir pasand he to dobara usay le or ishita ko chor de q hum fans ka dimagh kharab kr rhe na hi bani k fkash bck scenes khatam hongay na hi praghbir ki story agay barhegi ab lg raha tha love story start hogi ab phir scenes shoot horaha again romance with bani ghussa araha haihe 

from where did you get this news?????any pic?????bts????