Again Expectations but Let’s See

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I am pinning all my hopes on the upcoming Pragati’s accident sequence for Raghbir to finally make a move towards Pragati and Praghbir’s romance to finally go beyond funny banter and awkwardness.

Then again. No expectations. Let’s see.

Today’s episode was nice. Harshit is really acing the villain role.

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That funny banter n awkwardness is due to they r still n were developing feeling for each other .now since they are feeling for each other they will have some intensity in romance in their scene .don't know abt pragati as she is confused and bit shaky  but i feel ragbhir have developed the feeling n might do his part.overall an interesting episode.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

I am pinning all my hopes on the upcoming Pragati’s accident sequence for Raghbir to finally make a move towards Pragati and Praghbir’s romance to finally go beyond funny banter and awkwardness.

Then again. No expectations. Let’s see.

Today’s episode was nice. Harshit is really acing the villain role.

I always suspected either bade bhaiyya or badi ma...now I suspect that Prashant is also helping the villain. Imagine how devastated Raghbir will be. He really adores Harshit. And if Harshit is doing this for money then he could just have asked Raghbir for it. 

But Dilwale, I love their banter. And I also really liked the scene where Pragati was describing what a good human Raghbir is and Raghbir just kept staring at her. It was as if he could not believe all the lovely things she was saying about him. 

And his reaction when Pragati was scared was EVERYTHING; he spoke to her like one would speak to a child. 

Raghbir was so scared when he could not find Pragati...this is deja vu for him on so many levels. 

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Even I like the banter. I never said I didn’t. But I want intensity too now, which hopefully we will get after this incident.

And no I am just liking how Raghbir is tadhpaoing for Pragati. De Ja Vu regarding Bani I don’t care about all of that. 

It’s just Praghbir for me LOL. 

P.S.

I am pakka sure that Prashant is working with Harshit.

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Even I like the banter. I never said I didn’t. But I want intensity too now, which hopefully we will get after this incident.

And no I am just liking how Raghbir is tadhpaoing for Pragati. De Ja Vu regarding Bani I don’t care about all of that. 

It’s just Praghbir for me LOL. 

P.S.

I am pakka sure that Prashant is working with Harshit.

Have you thought that when Raghbir finds out that Pragati is Bani; he may address her as Bani....

We already have the intensity...his expression and reaction when the chandelier fell; when she almost drowned and now when he could not find her. 

A lot of people care for PraghBir...however for the CHARACTER Raghbir; who is now in love with Pragati; losing his love again would be catastrophic. That is what I meant by deja vu...FEAR OF LOSING THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. Should have explained myself better. 

I cannot wait for a lot of PraghBir scenes. They will be GOLD. 

I am happy that when Raghbir finds out that he was betrayed by his BM and his so called older brother he will at least have Pragati. 

However irritating and rude and obnoxious Aditi ma, mama and mami are; at least they have given Raghbir three siblings who love him the most like a real big brother. Thankfully, he has Shefali, Priya and Nakul. Please CVs do not turn his three babies negative..PLEASE... 

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Have you thought that when Raghbir finds out that Pragati is Bani; he may address her as Bani....

We already have the intensity...his expression and reaction when the chandelier fell; when she almost drowned and now when he could not find her. 

A lot of people care for PraghBir...however for the CHARACTER Raghbir; who is now in love with Pragati; losing his love again would be catastrophic. That is what I meant by deja vu...FEAR OF LOSING THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. Should have explained myself better. 

I cannot wait for a lot of PraghBir scenes. They will be GOLD. 

I am happy that when Raghbir finds out that he was betrayed by his BM and his so called older brother he will at least have Pragati. 

However irritating and rude and obnoxious Aditi ma, mama and mami are; at least they have given Raghbir three siblings who love him the most like a real big brother. Thankfully, he has Shefali, Priya and Nakul. Please CVs do not turn his three babies negative..PLEASE... 

@bold main thing is how and in which circumstances he will find out that secret of her?????this is the thing which is scaring me......culprit knew that she is bani but he/she is not disclosing this secret of her.....why?????BM is the only person who is continuously pushing him to accept Pragati and his feelings.....even a belind person can see from very start how deeply she effects Raghbir....and honestly he does not need any push right now....everything is happening so naturally and smothely for them.....then why is she insisting Raghbir to accept Pragati????does it ring a bell????

@ second bold i doubt that also.....by typical ITV rules Pragati will come to know about BM(if she is culprit) first.....and before she could tell anyhing to Raghbir BM will disclose this Pragati is bani secret infront of Raghbir or the news of losing his child in that manner maybe Raghbir ka sara trust us ka dil hi toot jaye......she knows about Pragati suspecting Raghbir and trying to collect proofs against him,she definitely knows about that truth serum and press conf fiasco also.....is bat ko bhi kina twist kr k Pragati k against use kr sakti hai BM we cant imagine......she is playing her cards very well.....and Praghbir they are so clueless about everything.....